PART 8

" -and now im on the outsi-" i cut off my alarm.. Its really annoying to wake up in the morning and just realized that we have school today.. Suddenly, the memory of yesterday woke me up.. He came to my house!! He just did come to my house yesterday!! Oh my gawd!! I could actually die right now.. How am i supposed to see him now!!!! He just saw my family and my weird side yesterday!!! Well, whatever it is , im going to shower.. Because if i get my shower any later than 1 minute.. I'll be late to the freakin' school.. I know, nerds dont curse.. But i do..  I think its natural for humans to curse, they should add that in the textbooks..
      After i showered, i pick my outfit for the day.. Which is my heart shaped hoodie and my ripped jeans..
     Once i arrived school, there he is standing with his badboy look while kissing tiffany west.. Im not really surprised tho, since they were exes..  As soon as i look at them, His eyes moved from boredness while kissing Tiffany to surprise when he saw me.. Then he ran towards me while smiling and waving his hand... That was a sight, HE SMILED ..
      " Hey!" He panted..
       " heyyy.." I said almost tooo awkward.. Of course its awkward since i never really talk to guys..
        " I just want to let you know that we're in the same class.. " he said while smirking.
       " Like all of them or just one??!"  I questioned while widening my eyes..
       " All "  Just with that one word i ran across  the hallway to find Devon but i can't find him instead i find Tiffany West walking towards me.. This is not good!! Everytime her heels clicked on the floor towards someone it always end up bad.. She's like the bitch among witches..
      " Hey nerd, mind to tell me whats going on between you and Caleb or you and Devon?" She asked with her slutty little hand on the hem of my hoodie.
       " we're just friends" i said honestly..
      " Stay away from both of them or you'll know the consequences" she warned.
       " im not like you, i don't have sex with guys right after i met them" i said while looking right at her..
       " You bitch!!!!" She suddenly raised her hand to slap me but i couldnt feel the impact since i closed my eyes... So i opened my eyes to see Caleb holding her hand while glaring at her..
       "Dont you dare " With that three words he had her tears running through her eyes.. Should i say mascara??  
       " umm.. Im going to my class now, you two should talk" i quickly run but not as fast as him so he caught me and spun me to his chest and snake his hand on my waist, i can see his muscles through his shirt since it was tight against his body..
        " who were you looking for just now?" He asked while looking down at me.. With disappointment in his eyes.. I couldnt quite understand tho, it was like he was disappointed at something..
       " I.... I... I was looking for.. Umm.. No one" i stuttered
       "You're looking for Devon?! Is it ?!" He almost shouted at me..
       " ye..ye.. Yes, im looking for Devon" As soon as those words left my mouth he neared his face towards me then kissed me roughly.. Like he was desperate for something... Like he was desperate ...for .... me. But that could'nt be true right ?? Because im not pretty or sexy like the other girls that he met before.. While he was asking for access in my mouth the bell rang. I tried pushing him away from me , but he was too strong.. I struggled. A moment later, i feel him being ripped off from me.. I looked up to see a very familiar face.

       Hey guys!! Im sorry i havent update for so long since i had a big exam last month .. And im also having an exam next month... Soo i will keep updating when i got the time... Please leave a comment if u guys have something to say... Anyways enjoy sweeties..