PART 3

I know this was going to happen deep inside of me.... He is sitting right beside me and started a glaring contest with Devon.... After like 10 minutes they're still not stopping... This is really getting on my nerves....
" You two just cut it!! It is really frustrating to see both of you starting a glaring contest..." I half screamed across the class...
" without me... " a voice shocked me i turn to see a very familiar face.... Elly ainswoth and alby ainsworth the twins... Or should i say best friends when im in my old school...
     " oh my god!! Elly! Alby! What happen?! I havent seen you... Like a year!! Whats gotten into you at Kagen's ....?? You just disappear like that!!!" I turned my chair quietly so that ms. May didnt catch me talking...
     " why do i hear talking?!" Oppss... My bad.
     " Get out of my class ms. Evan" she told me... Ugh this is so hard!! It is too hard to get out of the class!! I froze at the door...
    CALEB's pov
    What is she doing standing there at the doorway?!! She'll humiliate herself more! Ugh, this girl really need a push!  When i said push i reaally meant push... I pretend to talk to the bitches at my back and ms. May point at me then the door... It was a sign to get out as well as her... What is her name again? Oh yea, Bella evans... What a beautiful name...so is she... No no no... This inner voice is really getting on my nerves... I picked up my bag and pushed her out of the door...i can tell you that she is really mad at me for pushing her out of the class, then she is confused when i walked out of the class as well...she looked at me, and i can tell that she is feeling something ... Confused, anger and..... Sad .... What?!! Why?
     " why are you here?" She asked me with concern... Woaaah.... A girl never asked me how i am... This girl reaally is something....
     " why do you care?!" I snapped at her... I felt guilty after those words left my mouth... Well... I dont care about her so why would i feel guilty, right?! She looked at me with her eyes....something hidden in it, something she wouldnt want anyone to know....without any further sign, she broke into tears... Ohhh shitt!! What have i done this time?! Ignoring all of my feelings.. I hugged her... That was really a thing to do... I mean .... Look at she now ! She stopped crying!! At least right?! Yeah right! Like you started to fall for her... Shut up you mother******!! Dont say anything...
     " why are you crying?" I said but it came out almost a whisper🔫
     " This is my first time being shouted by a teacher" she sobbed.... I stared into her blank expression to detect lies but there was only truth in her eyes... I bursted into laughter.... Oh my god!! Is s-she being serious??! Hahhahaahahaha... Oh my gawd!!! I hold my aching stomach to prevent any tears spilled .... It was really a long time since i laughed... It was like 5 years ago when my father spilled his coffee on his new tux and blame the cat for it...
     " you know what?! Im gonna teach you how to have fun while in punishments..." I smirked... This girl is going to be in my bed tonight... I smiled to myself at the thought of it but quickly cover it by coughing when she looks at me with confusion lies in her eyes...
     " okay". That one word that will change the way she looks at the world the next time she close her eyes... But that one look tells me that she ' s not a toy.... But , why do i care?! She's just gonna dump me anyway when she finds out the truth....

Thanks for reading!! Im looking towerds your comment guys!!! Love y'all!!