PART 6

" what are you doing here?! How did you know where i live?!" I half screamed... This guy really need a punch in the face...
"You know... I have a lot of money, so i guess the taxi driver would give me your address... And he did" he smirked at me... What am i gonna do now...shit!! A lot of money doesn't mean that you can do whatever you please...
" who is that bella?!" I heard my mom's voice boomed across the living room...
" No one!! Just a friend dropping by..." I shouted back.. Making him giving me an 'seriously!!' look.
"Then invite your friend in!!" She shouted back...before i could say anything he jumped in....
"I would love to.." He shouted back at my mum...
" who is-... Oh my god!! You're the Knight's family aren't you?!!" My mom shouted with her spatula still on her hand...
      "MOM!! PLEASE DON'T-" i was cut off by him... Sheshh!! This guy!!!
     "Yes ma'am... What should i call you?" He asked almost too politely for my liking.
     " you can call me kathy..." She's blushing... I can tell you that...
     " MOM! Stop blushing for god's sake!!" I snapped at her making her eyes widen as a sign that she's mad at me..she really needs dad right noww..
     " DAD!! " as soon as those three alphabet left my mouth dad barged in with a worried expression...
     " WHAT HAPPENED!?!" Uggh! This is gonna be embarassing... Suddenly, i heard laughing... Like a hard laughing... It's his laughing.... Oh my god!! Pls help me.,,

Sorry guys! I've tried my best to do this a little bit longer but i just doesn't seem to have the time... Sooo, i will update tomorrow... And it will be longer... SORRYYY!