Part 9

Devon's p.o.v
Where is she?? I couldn't find her even at the hallways... The bell rang a few seconds ago... In our maths class even a second is count for being late.. Did she went to the class without me?
Impossible... Bella Evans never broke her promise...
       While i was looking for her at the hallway i saw Caleb kissing someone but i couldn't quite see the person he's kissing... Suddenly, i heard some metal being hit with the lockers, so i quickly spun and  the metal  on her hand was the gift i bought her the last day we had our aniversary.... So without thinking i ripped him off her... She was panting ... My beautiful girl was asking for release but because of his lust he didn't let go of her... After I ripped him off her, i keep on punching him in the face even though she asked me to stop... I was freakin mad!!!! No one can treat her like that!! No one!!! But her touch on my shoulder calmed me so much , her touch is like a drug... I can never get rid of them, so i let him go....
Caleb's p.o.v
       Fucking bastard!! He really think that i can let go of my girl so fast with a few punches.... But, he didn't know that i can end him in just a matter of seconds... But that secret was never to be revealed to her until the time has come for her to believe in me... I know she don't have interest in guys... But i will make her beg for my love...
       Bella's p.o.v
After the punching, I immediately went to class with Devon even though im quite scared that he would shout at me for being careless or i would get shoutings from him brcause i let the badboy of the school near me... But deep down on the bottom of my heart I feel.... Safe around him. But i don't love him anymore... I can't love him anymore after all the things that he's done to me... I can't forgive him, even after all the punching he did for me... Right after we went into the class, there he was standing infront of the door with bleeding and bruised face... But everybody don't dare to ask even the teacher don't really ask him what's going on... The girls, they just keep on crushing on him even though he looks hurt... It takes him only a step to make me come rushing towards him and help him to go to the nursing office... I think the maths class can wait since i studied about it at home earlier...  I can see that Devon is quite shocked for my actions.. Even though he kissed me unwantedly ... But i still...i..i..you started to fall in love with him. No wayyyy!!... I'm just doing this for the sake of humanity and sympathy... No more than that... Once i arrived at the office the nurse wasn't there... I wonder... Where did she go?? Oh my god!! We can't be alone together again right?!! Right?!! Shit!! I looked at him with wide eyes... Then unexpectedly, he chuckled.
       "I won't touch you until you wanted me to. And by that time, i will make sure that no skin is left untouched by my love.." He said almost too sexy for my liking, but its working...
       " And by that time, maybe the world is ending" i said slumberly..
       I'm getting worried right now.. The blood on his face would get infected.... I think i can do this. I can do this but im afraid to do it since i practiced at home these medical stuff but im not very good with blood... Oh my god!! Alright, im just going to take the cotton first with the antiseptic to wipe the blood off his face, that way, i won't be afraid anymore to clean up his  bruise and wounds.... I took the cotton, but my fingers are shaking due to the blood on his face... He saw my hands and he saw my frightened face... I didn't think that he would do anything... But he did... He hold my hand and help me to wipe off the blood on his face...then he kissed my haand slowly and passionately not like before.. This time i think he did it with love and the passion... Seriously?!! Is this why all the girls in the school like him soo much ?!! Because of the actions that he did?!!  After realizing what he was doing, i quickly pulled my hand from him then i ran back to my classroom... I hope that he's not mad with me for doing that... Please.... I dont want to fall in love with you, Caleb.

       Hey guys!! I just updated yesterday but here i am updating it again....  I hope you guys enjoyed it and please leave a comment .. Let me know what you guys want and what you guys think.. Okay? Bye lovelies...