PART 4

Bella's pov
     Oh my godd!! Please tell me he wasnt serious!! This is called breaking in!! Is he crazy or something?! He better be... I stood there frozen infront of the big mansion's door...
     " you going in?!" He yelled while climbing over the gate...
     "Are you crazy?! We could get caught!!" I yelled back...
     "Dont worry... It is my house anyways" he shrugged.... What?! Then why are we climbing in like a  burglar?!!!
     "Because my parents wouldnt like me skipping school.." He answered...did i say that out loud?
     "No you didnt" he smirked... Then he jumped from the top of the gate...
     "Come on!!! You gotta trust me on this" he smirked.... Im going to kill him!!
     "Then try to catch me first then..." His smirk grew even wider.... I climbed up the gate and in a flash im infront of him... I dont know where i gain that energy from... I grabbed his collar and then start to glare at him...his eyes were beautiful, but something is hidden beneath them...a big secret...without a blink .... He kissed me... I tried to refuse but he wouldnt let me out of his grip...
     "Respond bella...respond..." He whispered.... I pushed him as strong as i could, he stumbled towards the ground backwards... Just like when i fell backwards this morning.... I quickly climbed back outside the gate and ran towards the taxi station.... Im so relieved that the taxi station was just like a mile away from the house, his house....im not that kind of girl.... Im not that easy to get... After a while i arrived home... I know im going to answer some question from my parents... But right now i couldnt care less about all the things they're gonna say.... Why did he do that?! Maybe he thinks that im like the other girls.... Im gonna prove him wrong..... I walk into my room and slam the door shut behind me... I took my sweet venom book and start reading.... I dont know how books calmed me.. But these books are amazing... For nerds like me maybe... I tried putting on my rough styled kind of girl image but i am always lonely on the inside... So i started to read books to take me away from reality for a while...slowly, i started to feel sleepy and finally im asleep..
     I hope i will wake up and realize that it was all just a dream..,

Hey guys!! I know this book only has a few chapters... So to make it complete faster... I will write everyday so that it will fasten the process of completing this book!! Anyways, thanks for reading!! And also pls comment to let me know what do u think about this book!! Bye, have fun!!