MindFucks

After the prank call thing day I don't fucking know,most of the guys got in trouble and Xena also got in trouble cuz she was drunk the other night with Liu

*flashback to the party night*

Liu:YEAH THIS SHIT IS LITTTTTT!!!!GO FASTER UNICORN!!!!!!!!! *takes a swig of Lime Vodka*

Since Liu is drunk and thinks he's riding a magical unicorn but no he's actually riding a paper plate while raising a hat.

Xena:FUCK YOU EVERYBODY YOU KILLED MAMA BETSY!!!!!!!!!!!! *shoots everybody with a pistol*

Bartender:that couple is weird af!

Guy:Yeah but what do you expect that girl is made from chemicals and destroyed her dad and the man got physically violated by his brother but the brother was a pussy and he escaped with a hot nurse then Jeff killed the nurse and he's desperate then they found each other and now yeah.

Liu:OH MY GOD ANNIE THE UNICORN XENA IS DEAD AND HAD ROSEN TO FUCK EVERYBODY'S ASS!!!!!!!!! *carries Xena out of the bar and back home*

Slender:*highly furious* wtf have you guys have been up to and what happened to your clothes?!

Xena and Liu look at each other realizing that they're both in their underwear.

Slender:go up to your room ya dipshits

Xena:FUCK YOU MANSPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slender:*slaps her head*

Xena:owwwwww okay I'm leaving!!! *goes up to her room*

Liu:Yeah I'm doing the same thing!

*flashback over*

And now everybody is in one room since being in each other's room is boring af!

Masky:WHY AM I IN TROUBLE I DIDNT GET INVOLVED!!!!!

Hoodie:Yo punched Aloid in the face and now he's wearing bandage around his nose.

Masky:Well I apologized so it's okay!!

Aloid:*sneaks up on Masky* BYE BYE BITCH!!!! *punches Masky knocking him out*

Hoodie:DUDE WHY DID YOU KILL MY LOVER!!!!!

Everyone:*looks at hoodie*

Hoodie:UHHHH.....I MEAN MY HUSBAND NO MY SEX SLAVE NO MY VIAGINA NO!!!I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!!!

Toby:HAHAHHA HOODIE AND MASKY FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THE GRAVEYARD HAHAHAHHA

Hoodie:*shoots Toby in the arm*

Toby:I CANT FEEL PAIN BITCH

everyone:WE KNOW YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!

Toby:Jeeez sorry

BEN:Idk what to do!!!!

Xena:yup I don't have life anymore!!

BEN:yeah...you wanna fuck

Liu:*punches BEN in the face resulting him bleeding massively*

Xena:Thanks love

Liu:meh

Jeff:*looks around the small bathroom(it's open for some fucking reason)* AHHHHHHHHHHHHAKSJBDSDKSBDJ

Xena:What's wrong?

Jeff:I SEE A MIDGET MOLESTING THE TIOLET AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *starts to have a panick attack*

Liu:DUDE CALM DOWN THERES NO MIDGET YOU FUCKER!!!!!

Jeff:YES THERE ISSSSS AHHHHHHHHH *runs away*

Xena:He's going to the hospital again right?

Liu:yes as always

Toby:yup nothing new *smokes a cigar*