Rainbow hair

It was night time and everyone is sleeping well except Judge Angels since she is awake and she wants to have some fun so why not she prank some guys.How about........Jeff today don't ya think Angels.........

Judge Angels:Roger that narrorator!!I want to prank him today but how do I do it?

Hmm.........think about his hair...........

Judge Angels:*lightbulb appears on her head* I HAVE AN IDEA!!!Thanks Labeeba!

No prob stay warm

Judge Angels:I'll need bleach and some permanent hair spray....

So Judge Angels gets some hair spray and goes up to Jeff's room to continue her prank.

Jeff:*sleeping* I....l-like C boobies,B boobies,A boobies

Judge Angels:*whispers* Jeff you're just gross anyways *dyes his hair rainbow*

The next morning.........

Slendy:Okay children we have some important-

Jeff:*from upstairs and screams like a girl* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Slendy:JEFF WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED AND WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING LIKE A DOUCHE!!!!!

Jeff:*comes downstairs* WHICH ONE OF YOU A$$HOLES DYED MY HAIR RAINBOW!!!

Everyone:*cricket noise*

Judge Angels:TeeHee!!!

Jeff:*grabs knife*

Bloody Painter:*turns to the spawn of devil and demonic voice* TOUCH HER AND YOU F*CKING DIE!!!!!!

Jeff:AHHHHHHHHH *runs for his life*

Bloody Painter:*turns normal* are you okay Angels

Judge Angels:Yep just a prank lol!!

Everyone:Awwwww

Ain't that a cute couple!

Bloody Painter:Narrorator will you get the f*ck out

Shut the fuck up its my book I can be involved whenever I want to so back off bitch otherwise I can make you look like a piece of shit you got that!!

Bloody Painter:Sir yes sir