S

Snelson 

Science: the study of Natural Law utilizing a systematic method of thinking and inquiry, known as the "Scientific Method," as a means to discover and gain an understanding of its underlying principles, both as a pure endeavor and as the basis of a...

Science: the study of Natural Law utilizing a systematic method of thinking and inquiry, known as the "Scientific Method," as a means to discover and gain an understanding of its underlying principles, both as a pure endeavor and as the basis of applied technology. Both science and theology have the common goal of discovering the author of Creation.

Security: an integration of intellectual, contractual, passive (non-violent) and physical means which, if employed, will effectively prevent unwanted interference with the life, liberty or property, of those being protected. 

Sex: within a particular species, the parenting complement of another normally required for the propagation (increase) of that species. Each parent contributes one chromosome cell, (half the required number), normally through a mating process which provides for the merging of two "incomplete" cells into one complete (whole) individual cell thereby establishing a new life.

Each parent has at adulthood a uniquely different physicality specifically adapted for implantation by the one identified as male and gestation by the other identified as female.

Among us within present society, there is much discussion concerning statistical sexual anomalies both psychological and physical. Objectively, one's sex is established chromosomally and cannot be amended through counseling or by modification of one's genitals. Though as libertarian thinkers, we must recognize that proven fact, still, as civil people and by way of brotherly love, it is doubtless best to be compassionate and accepting of those experiencing ambivalence as to this matter. 

Slavery: Labor without a voluntary contract; the confiscation of all or any part of a man's labor by force, or threat of force; coercion by taxation; the pirating of children. Primarily by violent creatures, once men, who have lost or forfeited, through their beliefs, reason and thus any claim as a member of mankind.

Sovereign: any individual man, effectively a nation unto himself.

Speculation: the employment of capital to acquire an item of value with the intention of holding it for preservation or its eventual resale, with an expectation of increased value. Not synonymous with investment . 

State: a body politic; a term given to the original States of America thought of then as countries. The term today applies to all countries as states, also a country's major political subdivisions.

Success: the understanding, embracing and achievement of a set of values, generally both religious and secular which governs one's behavior and which is observable as civility. May and usually does include financial stability, accumulated and increasing wealth.