Locke 

Labor: intellectual effort and physical manipulation of materials by hand or aided by tools, with the intention of achieving a desired product or goal

Labor union: a Marxian concept whereby an organized group of laborers is formed to force amendments to their individual employment contracts in breach of their terms, by the threat of withholding their labor as a group. 

Land: Any natural resource occurring in the physical universe. For example, river beds, any area above, beneath or upon a planet's surface, lakes, oceans, atmosphere, planets, moons, stars, electromagnetic frequencies; any manageable physical substance, characteristic or phenomenon. Includes specifically any lot suitable to the playing of Baseball.

Law: a) Man's law: a system of codes, verbal or written issued by an established authority and intended to control the behavior of those subject to such authority, ultimately by armed force. Supposed or actual violation of these codes is said to be a crime or civil offense. Unlike Natural laws, they may be easily violated without automatic consequences. 

b) Natural Law: intrinsic to creation, the processes and forces which organize and govern the physical universe. These processes are neither matter nor energy, but are nonetheless an integral part of the physical universe. This law cannot be violated. Attempts at doing so result in immediate, severe, unavoidable and predictable consequences. Put another way, Natural Law is God's Law. 

c) Religious law: structured, mostly written protocols, rules of behavior, and ceremony unique to each tradition. 

d) Spiritual Law: a body of principles, advice and rules of behavior towards God and our fellow men, thought by believers to have been articulated by God and to be pleasing to Him, which, if followed, lead to a permanent afterlife with Him, or an afterlife absent from Him, if violated. The understanding and acceptance of this varies by culture and individual believer. 

Libertarian: an individual who embraces and advocates the principles of liberty.

Liberty: the recognition that each man has absolute ownership and control of his life and all its derivatives. Therefore, no other man nor any group of men, regardless of its organizational construct, has control over another; unless by coercion. 

Life: an individualized organization of elements with autonomous function;  capable of producing its own required energy through ingestion of energy rich materials or by direct absorption and able to dispose of its waste through synergism with its environment; is responsive to perceived threat; and which at adulthood is able to reproduce its own kind autonomously or in conjunction with its sexual complement whose offspring can in turn reproduce. With respect to men: beings having the ability to reason, whose living physicality (life), is their most valuable economic resource. Although not verifiable, many believe men have an immortal soul.