D

Disney

Deceit: the deliberate introduction of untrue statements or the avoidance of accurate statements used in order to persuade one to the deceiver's position. 

This behavior is immoral, unethical, universally unlawful, and irrational, and has no place in Libertarian philosophy.

Democracy: the political process of a republic wherein a portion of the citizenry participate in affecting governance. A qualified number, but not all, are granted permission to cast one vote each by the jurisdictional authority. The subject proposition, as supported by the majority of those who chose to vote becomes law, to which all citizens are now subject, regardless of their, opinion or circumstances, gains, losses or desire as to accept or reject the proposition.

This is an irrational system when used within a political state because it is coearsive and because there is nothing at risk for many voters. Therefore  it is likely that a majority of low producers will influence  the state to grant to them ever increasing larges through the confiscation of the wealth of the greater producers. This is only one of  a democracy's many destructive factors  which affect liberty.

Dog: a creature given to us men by God to be loved and to show us how to live.