P

Payne

Peace: a condition of stasis which continues while all transactions and personal relationship are voluntary and with an expectation of profit, which is an ethical gain. Coercive transactions disrupt this natural condition of peace.

Physics: the principal science, which includes the study of all aspects of the physical universe. All subdivisions of science, i.e., astronomy, biology, chemistry, economics, etc., are a branch of physics. The term "science" when applied to studies such as political science, psychology, ethnic studies and the like, and to a lesser degree biology, is a misuse of their identification as a "science." These studies are still in the first stage of the "Scientific Method." That is the gathering of information towards declaring a first testable hypothesis. The "Science of Human Behavior" as postulated by Ludwig Von Mises is an exception in that it is approached through the disciplines of mathematics and economics.

Political: unethical behavior in some social situation to gain an advantage; an organized body whose stated purpose is to protect and otherwise benefit its members , through trade barriers, a body of law, and by an armed security force. 

This purported "government" service is funded by its members who support the security force, the established hierarchical "authority" and the physical infrastructure. Generally branded under a flag and founded as a state. Funding in the form of taxes and military service are, or, eventually become involuntary and are maintained by force.

Price: the value of the wealth exchanged between the seller of a product or service and the buyer of it. 

Cost applies to production while price applies to consumption. The goal of any provider is to maximize profit. This is not based upon greed it is simply a mechanism to tune the relationship between production and consumer demand. 

Private: a property of any kind the use of which is restricted from public access except by permission; any member of society.

Profit: a gain in wealth resulting from an honest, good faith exchange; the capital surplus which remains after all production and ancillary costs of an ethical enterprise are settled. It is, in effect, the gross equitable payment to the entrepreneur for his investment, labor, and risk. Profit is not the result of an ill-gotten gain and cannot be. Such a gain would be theft.

Property: any idea, concept, land, land improvement, capital, physical object and its documentation, which is, or may be owned, by an individual or non-political organization, which is exclusively entitled to its use, control, license or other disposition indefinitely. 

Non-political is a private organization such as a partnership, co-operative, company, etc. 

Political, as in a political state, implies an authoritarian construct which acquires property or the financial resources to acquire it, ultimately by force. For that reason, a political entity can never have a valid claim of title.

Public: members of society as a whole; a property of any kind that is accessible to and for the use of any qualified individual. A qualified individual might, for example, most certainly be required to meet all contractual requirements, exhibit civil behavior, have appropriate skill, pay a specified fee, etc., for access. 

Though irrational, there is no natural requirement to include everyone or anyone in particular, regardless of accidents of birth or personal subjective identification, or because of them.