J

Jesus

Jesus: a person of historic importance and influence; founder of Christianity and libertarian philosophy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jesus: a person of historic importance and influence; founder of Christianity and libertarian philosophy. Many accept that He is the expected Messiah predicted by Hebrew tradition and in the Biblical "Old Testament."

Justice: a notion of equity wherein a wronged person endeavors to obtain restoration of loss from the person by whom he was wronged; an attempt to satisfy irreconcilable losses. Often includes a concept of revenge or misplaced liability. Restoration of equity is best achieved through the use of precision contracts having collateral and settlement provisions which execute automatically in the event of default. The concept of revenge is not a libertarian principle, nor is it one of Christianity.

Justice system: a man inspired political contrivance by which a structure of force is employed purportedly to achieve restoration of equity. This attempt often results in distancing not only the initial victim, but society in general, from having the lost equity satisfied (justified), that is, reconciled. Worse, it increases the inequity (injustice).