Upset (Final)

Nam Woohyun Pov

I pulled her hand and look into her eyes. She try to avoid but I put my hand on her cheek and turn her head over me.

"Wae? Doesn't we arrived already?" She ask, in the same time her cheeks become red as tomato.

"Why are you blushing?" I said my face keep going closer to hers.

"I.....I'm n..not." she stuttered.

"You are. Why? Are you perhaps have something that you hide from me?" I tricked her.

"No, I...I just worried that you will lie me about this things." She start saying something unlogical. I just make a face 'i don't understand'.

"Ugh, just let's go, okay?" She said as she pushed my hand from her cheek and jump off from car.

Heol! Did she still feel shy around me? I will make it up toninght! i must!

I quickly jump off from car and lock it, I walk faster as same as level with her.

"where are you going?" I ask. She stop her steps and look at me.

"Pabo! You're the one who should show me the direction!" She said as she hit my chest to cover up her mistakes.

"Aigoo, so cute." I said as I stop her by hold both of her hands with my hand and poke her cheek with other hand. She just make an annoy face.

"Arasso, mianhae. Her my princess. Follow me okay. And please don't make you own direction more." I joked.

"Ha ha ha, sooo funny." She said in annoyance.

Finally we arrived at the place which is we suppose to be there.

"what are we gonna doing here?" She ask.

"Wait here, I take my stuff first okay." I said as she look around without giving a focus on me. With that I quickly run from her.

Kim Hyuni Pov

"Did the place that you put your stuff far from here?" I ask as I look around.

"Are you really wanna leave me here? Alone? Nam Woohyun answer me." I said as I look at his position he suppose to be there. But he was not there.

I start to feel scared since I don't really know this place.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun! Eodiya? Torawa!" I shout as loud as I can.

Suddenly I here a child was crying. I hugging myself tightly since I was so scared. Well who
knows that sound will come from a ghost? I just looking for that sound came from. and finally I found that sound there have a child hold a baloon. He probably lost. I slowly approuch him.

"Hey? Are you lost?" I ask. He just nodded.

"Where are your parents?" I ask again. He just shook his head.

"Where are you came?" He just pointed his back direction. I nodded.

"Should we looking for your parents?" He nodded.

I hold his hand and lead him. I walking as I look around looking for his parents. I feel my hand was pulled from back. I look at back, he stop his steps.

"Wae? Do you found your parents already?" He shook his head.

"Noona, can you follow me?" He finally spoke.

"But, I just wait from someone there. I just--"

"But, please." he make a cute face. I smiled as I poked his cheek.