I Hate You

Kim Hyuni Pov

It's a month already but Woohyun still act cold toward me I dont know why. Sunggyu Oppa always asking me about him. Is he fine today with me? I dont know how to help him to bring back the old Woohyun. I think I'll try to speak with him today. I walk to our usual place for my vocal class. I open the door and revealing Woohyun was there. He stare at me coldly. He gonna mad on me I think. But Im not late, it's still early.

"Your late." He said coldly.

"It's so early tho. Im not late." I said coldly to. He look at me with a bit shock face.

"Yes you are. You were waste my time by waiting for you! Did you know that!" He yelled.

"Then, dont waiting for me just do your stuff or hang with your Special Girlfriend." I thick the special girlfriend word.

"Yah, you think I dont have anything to do by waiting you?! " he yelled again.

"As like I said just now, just do your stuff, no need to waiting for me!" I raise a bit.

"Then better you call me just now and told me that you want cancel this class and dont make me wait for you!"

"Liar. Why man always say the nice thing than make the other side flutter and trust to them." I mumble low enough to make sure that he wont hear me. "Okay then, I talk to CEO to exchange my vocal teacher!" I yelled.

"Okay then, it will make my schedule less crowded than before! You just a bratt who make my schedule getting tight than before!" He yelled. What? Bratt? My eyes start watery. The tears begin to drip. I can not face this situation again. My tears start fall down like a river. I dont know why but I feel this plan is not work. Mianhae Sunggyu Oppa.

"Okay fine! I'll go! I hate you even I just started to like you almost fall in love with you! I dont want to see your face again!" My tears fall on my cheeks when I said I hate him. Oh god! Why Im being like this.

I about to walk out from the studio but he grab my arm. Im try to let go of my hand but I cant he just to strong. I look at him. "Just.let.me.go!" I yelled at him. He look into my eyes but I avoid it.

"What did you said just now? Repeat it again?" He ask calmly. Huh! After he make me crying like a crazy people how can he be so that calm? He laugh. Jerk!

"Almost fall in love with me? *chuckle* Liar! How could you fall in love with me? You just want using me because I am an idol, right?" He said coldly again. Why he so meant it? My tears drip again.

"WHAT MAKE YOU THINK LIKE THAT! JERK? I DO HATE YOU NOW! JUST GO AWAY!" My tears drop like a river again. I never fight with someone like this. I push him as hard as I can and he fell down. Deserve it! I walk away.

"Yah! Kim Hyuni! Come here or you regret!" He yelled but I just ignore it. I just walk away fastly but unfortunately I bump into someone and I fell down. I look at the familiar figure and it's Hakyeon Oppa! (Chaewon, her bestfriend brother)

"Waegeurae? Gwenchana? Why are you crying?" He ask as he helping me up. Without think it twice I hug him. I use to talk with him if I have a problem. But when he became an idol, I rarely meet him because he's to busy.

"Op..oppa!" I crying on his chest. "Waeyeo? Just talk to me as usual." He hug me back. "The..there have a je..jerk here make m..me cr..crying a..again." I said.

"Oh? Hakyeon-ah?" A familiar voice greet him but I dont dare to look at him. I hate him!

"Oh Woohyun-ah. Jakamanyeo." Hakyeon oppa broke the hug. "Aigoo, jagi-ah you look so terrible when you crying. Here." He past me his handkerchief. "Oppa~ dont call me like that or I'll told Chaewon." I smirk as I take the handkerchief and wiping my tears.

"Aigoo, you want to threaten me with my dongsaeng? It doesn't work Hyuni-ah." I laugh.

"Oppa mianhae, gomawo, saranghae. I'll go first." I said to him but he just laugh.

"Arasso Hyuni-ah. Anyeong." He said. I go without look back to Woohyun. My heart hurt to much today with his behave.

-

I lay on my bed. And thinking about what happen earlier. I feel ashamed after think of that I was confess to him that I love him.

Flashback.

Two days before....

Sunggyu Oppa was calling me.

"Yeobseyeo? Oppa, waeyeo?" I ask him.

"I think I have a plan to bring back our Woohyun." He said in excited tone.

"What is it?" He explain all the plan. From A to Z. All of the plan was perfect and he also hope the plans will works.

End of flashback

I felt someone was shaking my body. I slowly open my eyes and revealing Chaewon is waking me up.

"Waegeurae?" I ask her with a lazy tone.

"Kaja, eat. Uri Oppa has buy some food and also bring his friend." She said. Mian but Im to lazy not in mood today.

"Mianhae Chaewon-ah but I felt unwell today. Im not hungry at all by the way. Just eat with Hakyeon Oppa and with his friend. Just go and dont forget to switch off the light." I said as I pull the blanket and close my eyes.

"Arasseo." She walk away.

Someone Pov.

I was about to go back home but Hakyeon call me from back.

"Hey let's eat with me. Dont worry, my treat." I just nod. He drive to a pizza restaurant and ask me for wait. He come back after 30 minutes. He drive to someone apartment and park his car.

*knock* *knock*

He knock the door. The door was open and revealing a beautiful girl smile widely.

"Oppa~ come in. I miss you so much oppa. But why you brought he here to?" She pointed at me.

"Wae? Cant I?" He ask. I just keep smiling from the begining. I dont know why but I felt that something good gonna happen to me tonight.

"Just because." She smile. "Anyeong Oppa!" She bow. I smile.

"Jang! I brought you our dinner. Just call my jagi to eat." He said. Wait? What? Jagi? Is that Hyuni? I hope so.

"Nae, jakaman. I call her." She go to one of the room and come in.

"That is my sister. Her name is Cha Chaewon." Hakyeon said.

"Oh? Geurae? She's beautiful." I said.

After 10 minutes she come back. "Aigoo oppa your jagi said that she dont hungry at all. I think she unwell today, because her eyes swollen badly. Then let's eat first." She said. Huh! That is my fault anyways. I make her crying hardly today. I should be the one who confess to her first not her.

"I think it's because of the afternoon insident." Hakyeon said.

"Wae? What happen to her?" She ask.

"Well, I just going to Woolim building because I have one project with one of them singer. But suddenly she bump into me and felt down. I help her and saw she was crying. She hug me and I ask her what happen. She said there have a jerk make her crying. But I dont know who. Just that." He explain.

"Aigoo, what happen to her actually. She always crying started two days ago. When I ask her, she said that she's fine." She said.

-

"Hm, Chaewon sshi is Hyuni in her room?" I bravely ask.

"Nae? Oe, she in her room. Sleeping probably." She said.

"Can I take a look?"

"Sure, why not. You know she always said that you is a nice person before but recently, she didn't talk about you as usual. I hope you guya didn't fight because a small things. Because she abselutely gonna have a heart broken because sh--.... okay I talk to much tonight *chuckle*. The left one." She pointed at the room. I nod.