Painful

Kim Myungsoo Pov

I walk out from my room. Hyuni? Why she come here? I just look at Woohyun hyung drag her out. I entered Sunggyu hyung room.

"Hyung, why she's come here?" I ask.

"Molla. I think you don't take care about it since you really like in your own world. Are she's mean to you?" He mocking me.

"A-ani. I'm just asking." I said as I walk out. I look Woohyun hyung just, is he crying? What happen? I look out through the window. She's back already? What happen between hyung and her? Are they have a secret relationship? I hope not. I take out my phone and call Hyuni. But unfortunately she didn't pick up. I call her again and again. It's almost 10 miss called. But why she didn't answer it? She really make me worry then.

"Hyung? Who are you called just now?" Sungjong ask.

"Just......" should I told him? Nah, I can't believe him. He will tell everybody then. I look at him. He still waiting my answer.

"Nothing." I said as I ruffle his hair. "Aa~ hyung. Come on tell me~" he whine.

"Myungsoo-ah, come here." Sunggyu hyung said. I follow him out. He stop and keep his eyes on his phone, not even glance at me.

"Wae?" I ask. "Here, call her. Ask her what happen just now? Is her fine?" He give me a phone number. I look at the number. Hyuni's number?

"Hyung, I've trying to called her just now but she didn't answer it at all. Maybe we should try it next morning." I said. He nod.

"Kaja, we all should take a rest today." He said as he drag me in.

-

I wake up and take my bath. I walk out and there's no nice smell as always. Woohyun hyung always make us a breakfirst. But, not today. Probably about yesterday. I unplug my phone and call Hyuni again. She answer it.

"Yeobseyeo? Hyuni-ah--"

"Oh, I'm sorry. But I'm from hospital. I'm glad that you call because we've been trying to call her relative but unfortunately her phone was lock by pattern--"

"Wae? What happen to her?!" I yelled. My tears drop. Please tell that she's fine. Jeball..

"She's got an accident last night." She said weakly.

"Is she's fine?" I ask. But she still remain silent.

"N-no, sir. She's in ICU." She said.

"Thank you, for the information. I'm heading to there as fast as possible." I hung up the phone. And quickly run to Woohyun hyung room. He just playing with his phone. He look at me and smile but I'm not smile back. I grab his collar immediately.

"Yah! Neo micheoseo?!" He shock. Sunggyu hyung come separate us.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! What are you doing!" Sunggyung hyung yelled.

"Me? Ask him what have he done!" I yelled back. And look at Woohyun hyung angrily. The rest of them entered the room.

"Me? Why me? What have I done to you?!" He yelled. My tears roll on my cheecks.

"Wae? Tell me." Sunggyu hyung comfort me as he saw I'm crying.

"Satisfied hyung? What have ypu done to her last night?" I said faintly.

"Just ask her no need to ask me instead." He said.

"Myungsoo-ah, tell me. What happen? Is something bad happen to her?" Sunggyu hyung ask me as he force me to sit on the bed. He swept my tears away.