Rumours

Woohyun Pov

It has been 2 weeks I didn't met Hyuni. Is her doing fine? I miss her. When I called her and ask her is she fine, she always reply with a cracked sound and telling me that she was fine. Two weeks ago, I just got a news were saying that Hyuni and Myungsoo are cousins. But their reaction is confusing me. Why they didn't happy? I think Myungsoo will be happy even if he didn't meant together with Hyuni, he still a part of her life.

"Hyung, where is Myungsoo?" I ask Sunggyu hyung. He didn't show himself when the dinner time just now. Many people think that we're not too close, but actually we're. We always share our corcerned together without other people knows even Infinite.

"He in his bedroom with Dongwoo I think. Woohyun-ah, do you know why he look so down recently?" He ask me back.

"I don't know either Hyuni being like that too. We didn't each other for 2 weeks. After they know that they are cousins." I told him. He nod.

"Hyung, I'll go check him." I said as I walk out from my room and went to Myungsoo's room. I entered the room and saw he was alone. He look at me. I walk and sit beside him.

"Where is Dongwoo hyung?" I ask.

"He went out just now with Hoya hyung." I nod.

"So mind you tell me what happen?" I ask him. He look at me.

"Well, actually, I don't know why should I tell you, I just scared of you hurt hyung." He said in concern tone.

"Gwenchana, geunyang malhae (just tell me)" I said. He look at me.

"I promise you that I'm not hurt okay. Just tell me." I said as I look at him.

"Both of us hurt, hyung." He spoke. I nod.

"Wae"

"Because her parent's will for both of us." I look at him confusedly.

"Will? What is her parent's will?" I ask him.

"M-marry off me and her." He carefully said. I look surprise. What? How about me and her?

"Hyung?" He ask me.

"Ne? Gwenchana. So what is her answer?" He look hurt. Maybe I was ask a wrong question.

"She love you hyung.......she ask to give her time to think it carefully.....hyung......" he remain silent. I look at him. His face expression said that inside his heart is hurt so much. I-I know he like her.

"My-myungsoo-ah.... gwenchana?" He look at me. His eyes get teary. It's first time I look him crying..........because of a girl.

"Yah, don't crying..." I said as I patted his shoulder.

"I can't control it because...... I know it's not only me and her hurt but you also hurt inside hyung..." his tears drip. My eyes got teary when I heard his word. Why should he care about my heart hurt? He should be happy rather than being sad like this. Suddenly the door was opened and Doongwoo hyung was standing infront of the door and look toward us confusedly.

"Yaa~~ why both of you crying is something happen?!" He ask in yelled. The others come into our room and start to comforting us.

-

I wake up and take my bath. I need to clear it up. It's getting complicated between me Hyuni and Myungsoo. Three of us hurt because of the will. I walk to go to take my breakfirst outside because none of them awake and I not in mood to cook something. And someone was grab my hand. I look at my back and saw Park Hyerim?

"What do you want from me?" I ask her but in the sametime I was struggled to get my hand back. How can she recognise me even I wear my mask and my cap?