Comeback

WARNING!!! THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER EVER IN THIS FANFIC!

It's has been 3 months since Woohyun found Hyuni. And it has been 3 months they make a decision to close their book together. Woohyun start to move on by Sunggyu help, while Hyuni? She start to regret what did she ask Woohyun to do 3 months ago. She cried everyday when she remembered their moments together. She cried evenmore when she heard Nam Hyun keep asking her about Woohyun, when Nam Hyun really follow Woohyun treats. In reality, she can't face it more, she wants Woohyun back. But she know there's no hope, hope that they will getback together like always. But, she's promise to herself, to Woohyun secretly, to Nam Hyun for his son sake, that they will be like other family, being happy together.

Woohyun Pov.

"Nam Woohyun sshi, daepyonim want to meet you right now." One of staff say to me. I nodded.

"Hyung, I will be right back." I say to Sunggyu hyung. He nodded.

"Come in." He said as he heard I knock the door. I walk and take a sit infront of him.

"You know why I called you?" He ask. I shook my head for sight that I don't know.

"I've been think about this for three months ago, I just want hear your comfirmation so we can just go through it." He said.

"Jakaman, I don't get it."

"I want make your solo debut in the near future. So do you accept it or not?" Seriously? My solo debut? That was what I want since I was debut. I'm gladly nodded.

"Okay then, you will have your new schedule and I will ask your manager to reschedule it. And maybe next week, you will start practising your new song." He explain. My heart jumped happily. Finally! Dehet~ dehet~

"Jeongmal? kamsahabnida Daepyonim. Kamsahabnida!" I quickly bow 90° degree.

"That wasn't a hard things to do. So you can go now." I quickly nodded and bow before I walk put from his room.

"Hyungg!!" I yelled as I walk into our practice room again.

"Wae?" Everyone yelled at me back.

"I got my solo debut!" I yelled in excitedment again.

"Congrats Hyung/Woohyun." Only Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong come and hug me, while the other seems doesn't care.

"Yah,yah! Come here. You shouldn't act like you don't care!" Wow! Am Sunggyu hyung mind reader? How could he know what I'm thinking right now?

"Congrats hyung/Woohyun." The rest come and act like that they excited about it.

"Hyung, so after this you surely could treat us right?" Sungyeol said.

"Heh? No way!" I look at other ways.

"He surely don't wanna treat us except Mijoo. Right?" Hoya mock. They all seem agreed with that.

"Yah, yah! It's not like all of you want to eat something cheap, so better I save my money than treat you, okay?" I said. They just feel annoyed by my word.

"Hyung, have you told Mijoo about this?" Sungjong suddenly ask. Mijoo?

Flashback

"Woohyun-ah this include today, it has been two weeks you lost your appetite and doesn't act like usual. I recommend you to move on. Look at Hyuni, he already forget about you. Why not, you try to dating with someone secretly, it just only Infinite will be know about this?" Sunggyu hyung come to me. I look at him.
He might be true, there no use if I keep being like this. I should move on.