Meet Infinite

I wake up and look my phone clock it's 6 a.m. I never wake up this early, ya since I always used to back at home late.

I just sit on my bed and start to in my own world. But it was be bother by my phone. One message from Woohyun.

From : Woohyun

Hi. Good morning. I hope you already awake.

To: Woohyun.

Hi. Morning too. Yes Im awake. Did you sleep well last night?

I send it and put my phone on the desk and take my bath.

After I took my bath, I took my phone and look one message from Woohyun.

From: Woohyun

Yes I did. Well see you at Woolim building.

I make a decision to not reply his message. I take my breakfirst and drive to woolim building.

As I enter the building, the staff call me.

"Hyuni sshi, hm your vocal class today was cancelled." The staff said.

"Eh?! But why?"

"You were invite to be a guest host today."

"Um, sure. Okay thanks for the information." I about to go but she call me again.

"Hyuni sshi can you help me?"

"Yes sure. What is it?"

"Can you inform Woohyun that your class were cancelled?"

"Sure why not. Okay I'll go first." I said as I push the elevator button.

As the elevator stop at my level , I immediately heading to Infinite studio. Well I hope I know where is it. I heard someone just mention Woohyun name's. The guy just go out from one of the studio. Without think twice I knock the door. The door was open by a guy with small eyes.

"Yes? Can I help you?" He ask.

"Is this infinite studio?"

"Yes, why?"

"Hyung, waeyeo?" Suddenly Woohyun appear at infront of the door. He look at me and give me a bright smile.

"Oh, Hyuni sshi waeyeo? Am I late?" He ask. I just shook my head.

"Did you know her? " the guy ask him.

"I'll explain later." He said at the guy.

"Hyuni sshi come in." He invite me but in the same time he grab my hand and pull me inside.
I saw the unfamiliar guy were come near to us.

"Okay let me introduce you, this is my trainee Kim Hyuni. Hyuni this is infinite but the two other are dissappear." I'm really shy right now.

"Anyeonghasaeyeo, jeoneun Kim Hyuni ibnida." I introduce myself and bow.

"Okay, this is Sunggyu hyung our leader, this is Dongwoo hyung our rapper, this is Hoya our dance machine and this is our maknae Sungjong." He said while pointing at them one by one.

"Oh, so this is Sungjong? Wah you really pretty like Woohyun oppa said." I just chuckle, I didn't think that he might be serious on his word yesterday.

"Yah, hyung what did you said about me to her?" Sungjong ask her angrily.

"Haish, why you talk about it?" He whispered.

"Ani, Sungjong sshi, I just talking something nice about you. I swear." His word make us chuckle.

"Hahah hyung you never talk something nice about us. Dont lying." Hoya said.

"Hyuni sshi what did you want to tell me just now?" He trying to change the topic.

"Hyung, dont you dare to change the topic or I'll tell her about your biggest secret." Sungjong warn him.

"Haish, Hyuni sshi help me. Jebal." He desprate. I just chuckle look at his expression. The rest just look at them in silence.

"Arasso, Sungjong sshi he said that you are the most prettier that he has met just that." I'll explain.

"Aigoo, how sweet are you." Sungjong said while make an aegyo. We just chuckle when look at his aegyo.

"Yah, stop it. It disgusting you know. In fact you are the second person okay. She is prettier than you." He said.

Everybody just make woo~~ sound .

"Hyung did you like her?" Hoya and Sungjong said in unison.

"Aish, why the both of you so annoying today?" I just chuckle. I look at my watch and it's 9 am already.

"Woohyun oppa I just want to told you that our class is cancelled today. I have an invitation to be a guest host today." I said.

"Aigoo, I can't hear your precious voice today." He whinned.

"Gwenchana, you can hear it next time. I think I should go now. My manager probably searching for me." I said as I bowed.

"Nae, take care." Woohyun said as he waving hand to me.

I walk a way from their studio.

"Hyuni sshi." Someone was calling me from back. I turn back and saw a guy.

"Yes I am. And who are you?"

"Ouh I am infinite manager just want to inform you that today your class with Woohyun was cancelled. Well I hope you know it already."

"Um, yes I know I just tell Woohyun just now that our class was cancelled."

"Oh, okay if like that."

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" A taller guy just come over us. And the other guy just shut his mouth.

"Oh, ani I just inform Woohyun's trainee that their class was cancelled for today." He explain

"Eh! But why we are nothing to do today, why should their class cancelled?" A taller guy ask again.

"We just got an invitation to be guest today and gonna have some interview. Just go and be ready and tell Sunggyu too about this."

"Um, I think I need to go now. Anyeong." They just nod. I walk to my studio and get ready.