Take a blow

-Niall's P.O.V- 

"I'm hungry." Elizabeth mumbled, her head resting on my chest as we had just settled to her laying on top of me as we watched the sunset in the wet sand. 

"Then let's get you some food." I said simply. She got up and I noticed the goosebumps running up her arms. I quickly got up as well. I did the best dusting of my arse as I could, then wrapped my arms around her, walking her back to our stuff and immediately I grabbed her red sweater and slipped it over her head. 

She blushed slightly, but gave me a thankful smile.

I intertwined our hands as we slowly walked over to where everyone else was seated by a table. There was loads of food there, so we just sat down and ate the food they had.

I didn't eat much myself, but everytime Elizabeh moved something to my mouth, I didn't hesitate to eat it. I just really loved the short spark in her eyes everytime I ate. It made my heart swell and stomach do summer saults.

Everyone was babbling and laughing, while me and Elizabeth just looked at each other with smiles or at the others curiosly. Dani noticed us looking sometimes and smiled back.

"So, Liz- can I call yout that, by the way?" Louis asked and she flusted pink, but nodded. "Good, Liz, do you have a twitter?" Elizabeth looked up at me, her expression telling me she was completely lost.

"It's a social network thingy. You can follow people, they follow, you and you can write statuses about anything really." I explained and she slowly nodded, then looked back to Louis.

"Not that I know of, you'll have to ask Cara, she's in charge of all my personal stuff." She spoke in her honey ike voice. It was so soft and sweet, nearly giving you goosebumps just by her talking.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is 'personal stuff'?" Harry asked, making air quotes. Elizabeth blushed and fiddled with my right hand.

"Well, it's all between when I eat, what I eat, my money, my clothes, my phone and internet. She's basically in charge of everything my brain wouldn't allow me to take care of myself." She answered quietly, not looking up from the plate of french fries and ketchup in front of her.

Everyone was quiet, not really knowing what to say. The silence was making Elizabeth uncomfortable though and it seemed like Zayn noticed that.

"Well... Er.. That's nice of her. Has she always been with you?" Zayn spoke up, making her shoulders relax and she glanced up shyly.

"Yeah, she found me 11 years ago and has been with me since. She's basically my second mother." Elizabeth said in a lighter tone than earlier, making everyone brighten up, sensing her happier mood.

-Elizabeth's P.O.V- 

Time passed and everyone was in a good mood, even I couldn't help the small smile that never left my face. Niall and I were always touchign somehow, even if it was just our fingertips.

I fedd him a couple of times and got him to drink some smoothies with me. He's doing better, I think.

I'm just worried about when he's leaving for tour. Will he eat then? 

We were walking down the sand, hand in hand again. Niall and I just talked quietly.

I know his friends like it when he's with them and I hope they don't dislike me for taking him away like this, but to be honest, Niall is much more comfortable with me than with them. Which is kinda sad for his friends.

He's getting there, but we can't push him too hard, then he'll just fall back and we'll have to start fresh again.

"Niall?" I tensed up when Niall froze. The voice was not fermiliar. 

Niall pulled me closer as he slowly turned around. I tried to be brave for him, but I'm honestly shaking and his hands were the same.

In front of us stood a group of 7 girls, all our age. They were dressed in shorts and wore some tops, all of them showing more skin then I'd ever want to do. But they looked good dressed like that, beautiful in fact.

"U-uhm... Hi." Niall but on the best smile he could, but it was small and shaky. 

"Can we get a picture with you?" One asked, giving me a rather unplesant look. Niall's blue eyes scanned over them nervously, then he looked down at me. I gave him a small smile and reluctantly let him go.

He hesitantly walked forward and glanced back at me everyone once in a while, checking if I was okay.

I hugged myself as the girls giggled and pulled him further away to take pictures. 

They took a lot of pictures, so I ended up just sitting down in the sant, playing with my skirt, digging my toes in the rather chilly sand. I also chewed on my nails nervously for a bit, then looked up to check on Niall again.

My tense shoulders fell down and I let go of my skirt, watching the scene unfold in horror. 

It looked like one of the girls' boyfriend was there and he looked at Niall with blazing eyes. My blood went cold, but I quickly got up on my feet and ran over there. 

I felt my heart clench when I saw in slow motion as the much stronger boy raised his fist behind Niall. He was totally clueless. So I just bolted and before I knew it, intense pain burst from my nose and the force sent me straight into someones back.

I let out a whimper as I looked up at the green eyed boy who looked down at me, his face deadly white.

"Elizabeth!" Niall burst out in panick and his beautiful appeared in front of me. "Oh my God, what happened!?" He cupped my cheek shakily, tears forming in his eyes.

My head throbbed, my nose hurt so much and it was hard to breath. I didn't say anything, only slowly blinked. Niall's voice was kind of in the background and the last thing I saw before everything became torturously black was Niall's beautiful face twisted in pain with tears running down his cheeks.

AN!

OH MI GOD! o.O