Home

Niall's P.O.V

I looked at the letter in wonder, not entirely sure if I should believe it or not. Eventually I picked up a phone though and dialled the number on the letter. It rang a few times until someone picked up. "Hello?"

"Uhm... Hi, is there an Ellie Sanders there?" I asked unsurely and heard some shuffling. "Well... Yeah, but her name's Ellie Harper now," the man said in slight confusion. I felt my heart beating fast in my chest. "Can I maybe talk to her?"

"Sure. Ellie, honey! There's someone on the phone for you," he said, obviously not talking to me. "Ellie speaking," a woman said now, sounding exactly like Liza did over the phone.

"Hello, I uh I'm Niall," I said, not really sure what to say to her. There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone."You- Oh my God. Henry! It's him!" she cried out and I felt a small smile form on my face at the happiness I could feel from just over the phone.

"Niall, you- You got my letter?" she asked, sniffling.

"Yes, I did," I chuckled. "But I'd like to meet up with you before I call Liza because I just... I have to be 100% sure it's really you because I can't give her any false hope right now," I told her and she said she completely understood and so I was planning to come visit them. Leanna would also be there.

I hung up on the phone and went back into the bedroom. Liza was sleeping quietly and so I just went and got back in bed beside her. She opened her eyes and then smiled when she saw me and we snuggled together. I gave her a sweet kiss and let her sleep some more.

It's weird not living with the lads, but that's just how it is now. We decided to take some break for a month over Christmas to spend time with our loved ones and family. Liza and I decided to move together. You might think we're moving fast but I just think she should have a proper place to stay while I'm not here and when I am here we can be together and alone.

"You have school, love," I said gently and kissed her lips after. She whined but responded nonetheless. I chuckled at how cute she was and pulled her on top of me. Liza opened her eyes now and smiled down at me. We shared a couple more kisses before she got up to shower while I went to make some breakfast.

After I had given her a ride to school I went to the address Ellie had given me.

It was crazy how they all seemed to somehow having found themselves a home in the same city, yet they never bumped into each other.

But then again they lived on completely different sides of the city and the two sisters were far on the outside.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently. When it opened, it was opened by a small toddler. It was a raven haired boy with bright blue eyes.

"Mommy! It's the man on TV!" he shouted and then turned quickly only to fall over his own feet. He giggled and got back up. "Yarvis! I told you not to open the door when you don't know the people outside," a woman said and when she entered the room there was no question who she was. Loud music also blasted upstairs.

"Ellie, right?" I asked and she looked to me now, her eyes wide in shock. "Oh... Uh, yes, hi," she smiled and picked up the boy, then came to me and held out her hand. "Ellie Harper now," she said kindly. I shook her hand. "Niall Horan."

"LEA!" she shouted up the stairs but no reaction. "I swear... Teenagers these days," she huffed and handed Little Yarvis over to me then quickly ran upstairs. There was some shouting and then a girl bolted down the stairs. She was very... Badass like. Her ears were full of piercings and her hair was short and styled, but she looked just like Elizabeth and Ellie.