Clearing

-Niall's P.O.V- 

Dr. Collins got us all gathere again. Me and Elizabeth had just been sitting in the grass, holding hands.

People began walking but I have no idea where we're going. The lads are not in front of me, so they must be walking bahind me. For some reason, I've been more responsive while I've been in touch with Elizabeth somehow. 

Cara walked with some parents, looking at us once in a while, probably checking up on Elizabeth. Everyone was talking or laughing. Everyone but the two of us.

We were just colding hand noramlly and in my free hand, the right one, I held her doll. She held mine as well. We quietly walked down some path and everyone seemed to love where we were going. I mustered up some balls and changed my hand in hears and intertwined our fingers instead. She didn't resist, only held onto my like earlier.

As we kept walking, I rubbed circles on her palm with my thumb. Stroking her cold skin with my thumb. It didn't take us long until we reached this clearing. It was surrounded in tall trees. But in the middle there was a pong and one bg tree beside it, then there was just soft green grass around. It looked really beautiful.

"Here is a blanket." Rita aka Dr. Collins came and handed us a white blanket. I took it and Elizabeth lead me somewhere. I folded it out quickly and she didn't wait for me until she layed down on her back. She moved her hands up a bit and closed her eyes, looking peaceful. I also saw she had kicked off her shoes.

Elizabeth reminds me about Snow White. She has dark hair, pale skin and pinkish red lip plump lips. She gracefully layed on the blanket in her cute white dress.

I got my shoes off as well and layed down beside her. I didn't close my eyes though. I turned on my left side and layed there, having a perfect view of her face, letting me study her facial expressions. She looked more relaxed now. I know she doesn't let her emotions out, but she's calm now. She likes the nature like do now, I guess. It's so soothing.

We layed in silence for a long time. Her eyes would move under her eyelids, but her expression didn't change. I wonder if I look like that now? Does my expression change or is it blank like hers? I dunno, cause I don't look at myself in mirrors or anything anymore. I'm not even sure where my phone is anymore...

I went back to reality when her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me with her blueish eyes. They are blue/grey, I think. I'm not sure how to describe them, but they are captivating. She moved her right hand up to my face and moved some of my hair away. I haven't bothered to style it anymore. What's the point when no one is going to notice me anyway? 

As her hand was so close to my face, I noticed all the scars on her wrists even more. I carefully took her arm and she looked even closer at me now. I slowly moved it to my lips and let my lips gently press to her cuts. One by one, I kissed them all, looking her in the eyes all the time. When I was done, she was on her side as well, looking at only me. That's what I like about her. She gives me attention. She is looking at only me, no one else. It makes me feel somewhat important and special. I dunno, now I just sound sappy.

I took her left hand now and did the same thing, kissing all her scars while looking her in the eyes. I don't know why, but I felt like she needed it. Like she needed me to kiss them for a reason. Wow, I'm thinking like I'm suddenly a mind reader, which I'm not. I dunno what's going on in her head, I bare understand what's going on in mine.

After I had kissed her wrists she placed her cold hand on my cheek, gently stroking it with her finger tips. I closed my eyes now, memorizing the feeling of being touched like this. Her gentle touch. She moved her hand so slowly and it was so light on my skin that you could barely feel it.