Part 54

"Can I have the address of doc sanyuska?"he ask to the receptionists as soon as he reached the hospital where he just saw her few hours ago in a simple shirt and black jeans hanging white apron above it,just like a sweet doc.
"Sorry sir. I can't give u the address like this. Do I know the reason?"the receptionists ask

"Yes! She was cheaking my wife this even and I need to consult some imp matter with her,well I'm too a neurosergion of IEM. U canhave my id." He forward his id,sometimes the ids help solving this kind of problem immediately.
"Oh thank u sir. Sure,i'm writting her address to u then!"she wrote the address on a sticky note and handed it over him. Rd thanked him and sat on his car. He past the note in his front glass and observe the address more and more. He felt breathless all of sudden. He open the window and breath for the unknown fear in his heart. What if she try to harm pihu? She was so innocent. Whatif she try to harm herself after seeing him marriage. She was so obsessed of him. He remember how she just cut her vain to give him the drop if blood for his exam. He know how she hurt parth,sanaya. Sanaya told everything to rd the day she sent to jail,but he never bother to ask again. As it suffocate him more. Tears come in his eyes how he face her after so many years? He never went to visit her for almost 7 yrs. Parhaps sometims he stop his car near the central jail but have no courage to leave the stairing,or open the door of the car. He was so afraid to face her that time. He loves her so much that it takes so much time to get over from her,but today he felt again he was never get over from her. It was just the same as before. His time is moved on but he did not. Seeing her so near after so many long year he can't stop himself from seeing her more. From touching her once. He know this feeling is wronge when he was a marraide person,but love never take permission to feel the right thing. And what is he feeling now is confused him more. What is it? Fear of her? Or scard of her or just wanted to see her again with no thought in mind. He close his eyes and take a deep breath before strt the car which just halt near a apartment after 15mun driving,mostly slow driving. He gather all courage to open car door and get down from the car. He headed towards the lift but avoid it as he want more time to reach upto her. Yes he was so eagger to meet her to see her but he wanted to spent more time upto reach her.After reaching her flore which is almost at 6th flore he stop near her door. He take a deep breath and touch the bell not pressing it. He keep holding the bell for last 10min. He becm all wet due to sweat. He was compltly blank now. No thought is roaming inside his mind. And finally he press the bell..
Tbc