part 82

"Pata he ye dress he last yr kharidi thi but peheni hi nhi. Or ye randhir ne choice ki thi" pihu said with a brode smile in her face while showing a black frock to sanyukta who came to visit her after hospital. Pihu took out her all unused dress to show her,like a girl always do. "Wow! Its so pretty!"Sanyukta admire the dress mostly the choice of randhir. "Wait for a min!" Pihu tookthe dress from sanyukta's hand and make her stand up and adjust the dress at her back "its perfectly fited on u. Go and change" pihu said "What are u mad? I'm not gonna ware this!" "Plz sanyukta pehenlo na, plz, look I'm gaining wait now so it'll never fiton me."she insist "But I can't pihu. Its u'r gift!" Sanyukta said while giving her the dress "Plz sanyukta. Black is not my color. I did not like black. Plz ekber pehen k dakh to lo . Plz. Plz. Plz!"pihu said sweetly to sanyukta who defeated in argument with her. She goes to change the dress. She looks herself in the mirror and smile"u always choose what looks good in me only,still u'r Dennie that u don't love me randhir?"she whisper to herself touching the dress which looks so perfect in her figure."U'r heart mind is always belongs to me randhir. And u can't change the fact, and it will always be" she open her hair and spreedthem on her bare solder. She came out fromthe room and faced the person who just enter in the home. Rd open the door knob and freeze to see her in front of his eyes. She looks so beautiful in black frock,most probably the one he gifted pihu last yr but she never ware it as she never like black color but see the person in front of him looks just perfect ,may be more than perfect. It looks like the dress finally got its actual owner. Pihu is busy in kitchen but came out to hear the door knob. She hug rd seeing him standing there. But rd's all mind is at the person who still stand there lookingat them. Yes she never like someone hug him in front of her. yet she is not angry anymore,instead her anger change into calmness. She called out "pihu!" Pihu broke the hug and turn and scream"oh my god,sanyukta u look so beautiful." She scream and run to sanyukta before grab her hand. Sanyukta smile only "Randhir apna phn do fast!"pihu asked and rd immediate give it not in a mood to ask any ques as he enjoy the moment of mesmerizing sanyukta Pihu click few pic of sanyukta on the dress."What are u doing?"sanyukta asked while smiling "Shut up! Capturing thr beauty. I know tum doctoro ko timenhi milta pic khichne ki" pihu said with a smile. "Ok I needto go!" Sanyukta about to wnter in changing room to change but pihu hold her wrist"plz isse tum hi rakhlo. It belongs to u!" She said looking smilingly at sanyu. sanyukta's eyes saw the person behind pihu's head and smile"yes it is" she whisper to her self and nodded yes. Took her dress and leave the house. "Everything is mine" she whisper and started walk towards her apartment.