Chapter 6

"What?"randhir asked as he did not believe in his ears so he asked again.
"I asked if you have a cigarette or not?"sanyukta said with a calm voice now. She gets over from her nervousness now. The sudden nervousness she feels at 1st when he came to talk to her. No one talks to her. It's her nature to be quite. But she is always bold.
"oh! Yes. Wait"
He searches in the wrong pocket of his paint at first then he searches on the right side and found that. He took out the whole packet and forwards the packet to her.
She took the packet to smash it immediately and throw it on the other side. Randhir just looked at her with no expression without uttering a single word. 

What's wrong with her? She just throws the full packet of his cigarette he brought today. When she asks for it he thinks may she wants to smoke. But here she surprised him. Sanyukta looked at his face and calmly reply "smoking is not good for health. And being a medical student you should not take that. That causes cancer and you, and you make other passive smokers himself being active. And passive smoke is more harmful than active one. You should know that." she finishes in a go without giving a break, randhir only looked at her expression. She just explains this known thing so cutely like a teacher. randhir smile only hearing this. He did not believe this so-called weird girl is actually so cute. Sanyu looked at his face" we can talk now. What do you wanna talk about! Well, I throw your packet because I saw u smoking that day. you should not smoke. And sorry for smashing your money"
She said cutely again.
"can we have a seat there?" He points at the bench as he wants to talk to this cute girl more. The way she apologizes after doing the job is cute and yes she is right smoking is harmful.
Sanyu looked at the bench for 30sec then nodded no"its already night. we should not go there. Because The hostel dogs come there every night to having sleep. We should not take their seat like this" she said with the same expression looking at the bench.
randhir can't believe her words. She actually notices that dogs sleeping places and their sleeping time! She is really a good-hearted person. Why people didn't talk to her and compliment her as weird and sick.
 "So where should we sit?" He asked finally to throw away his unnecessary thoughts.
"aaa. If u don't have a problem we can talk in my room. No one uses that except me"
randhir wide his eyes" what?"
"I said you can talk in my room if you want to," she said straight again.
Randhir did hear that same thing again. He never visits the girl hostel before yes sanaya so many times insist him to come but he always denied.
"I don't think that's a good idea,"
"well after 30min the fog will appear if you want we can talk here standing under the sky in the middle of cold, but I really have a little allergy from cold. and what if I get the cold and miss the class?"
"Okay then" he agreed to her proposal as he understands he can't defeat her in the argument. Sanyukta indicates him to go forward as she has to lock the gate. Randhir enters the hostel gate. Before sanyukta enter the gate she turns and looked at the window from where Arjun is watching them. She sharply looked at the way and identify one person is still looking at her. She knows who is he. She knows everyone's room in boys hostel as well as a girl's hostel. She turns and enters her hostel"stop spying me Arjun or else u have to suffer." she said to herself and lock the gate.

TBC