Chapter 19

Weeping the tears from her eyes rd apply the ointment to her palm which is paining so much. But it can't help she is still crying.
"Why u do this?"rd ask again who is still keep mum . Rd look into her tears and can't hold himself from taking away her tears by his own lips. He softly goes near her hold her cheeks softly with his fingers and softly kissed her tears. Sanyukta close looked into his eyes which is still close. Rd rub her another cheek and open his own eyes. Their face is so close to each other that they can hear each others heart beat. Sanyukta twinkle her eyes but no tears came.
Rd hug her while adjusting her head in his chest"is it still paining?" Sanyukta nodded no.
Rd smile. She broke the hug.
Rd"look into my eyes!" She looked.
Rd"tell me why u did this to u? Please"
S"i'm proving my love to u. I'm not a fraud." She lower her eyes rd understand what happen but he compose himself as he did not want to show her his anger. He took her to her hostel from the medical room and directly headed towards the classroom where sanaya is silently sitting at the last bench with Parth. Rd hold her by her arm and pull her from the class. Parth also follow them.
Sa"rd it's paining. What are u doing? "
Rd leave her arm with a jolt and angrily looked at her"so u make her did this?"
Sanaya lower her eyes. Yes she is ashamed of what she did.
Sa"i'm sorry. I did not mean to"
Rd"what do u mean then?"rd shout at the highest pitch of his voice.
Parth interfere"she just want to scared her. But we all don't know that she took it so seriously and she have done this"
Rd push Parth back"u guys have heart or not? How u guys did a prank like this?"
Sa"I'm sorry sekhu"
Rd show his index finger to her"call me Randhir from now on. And get one thing straight in your head I love her with all my heart. If some one hurt her i'll never forgive that,person but look my own best friend hurt her so inhumanly."
Sanaya feel broken by hear this she is hurt too. So she finally cry"I'm sorry sekhu. I never do this again"
Rd"my friendship is over with all of u. All of u are same" he throw a disgust look at them and leave. Sanaya keep crying there but he never turn back. Its hurt when the most,unexpected person hurt u'r love one. Rd feel hurt from sanaya and he thought this is the perfect punishment for her to break their friendship of years. But in other hand someone already plan for the ultimate,punishment for her.

Tbc