part 93

" I did not deserve her. I did not deserve anyone"rd scream sitting on his car crying continuously since last half an hour parking his car on road side. "I was so wronge about u sanyukta. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" He rub his eyes but they still flowing water from his eyes. Due to continuous crying he is huffing terrible now" I did not deserve any one. I deserve to be dead. I did not deserve marcy. I I" his voice stop as he feel so pain inside him. He place his head on stairing and close his eyes" forgive me sanyukta. Please!" He whisper in mind as his voice is dry up due to crying. He feel his mind going to numb due to exhausion. He even did not take his noe lunch neither breakfast. The guilt killing him from inside. And now he can't bear the guilt. He feel like killing himself from this guilt. He feel like cheating on pihu too. But everytime he try tolove her sanyukta's image always came infront of his eyes. And he himself can't resist from remembring her face. Not then not now. She was always there in his mind forever. Its not his fault that he can't love pihu. It his love for sanyukta who try to run away from hee but never be sucessfull. We may hate him for doing this but his situationis as real as our breath. He was just a kid then who saw a murder infront of eyes and trust his own eyes. Who just scard from the person whom he loves the most,he was just a kid then who afraid from goung to jail. So he decide to run away. Run away from himself,run away from her who always keep roaming unside him. But when ever he try hard to move on she always hold his arm and pull him back backward. Though he marry pihu but he was still there holding sanyukta in his arm. Pihu knows every thing still she wanna be with him to give him happiness,but somewhere his happiness is only around only one person.may her actions are wronge but she was always the 1st priority for him. Though how hard he try to convince his mind that she was,a murderer,how hard he try to hate her by uttering this but his heart was always endedup by loveing her more. Now today when hisheart win over his mind and misconception he blame his mind now. And thats the most difficult part of someone's life,fighting with pain himself. And with every time it became more difficult. neither he can leave pihu nor he ever love her. She deserve happiness,he know but he would never be able to give it toher. Other side how much he wanna be with sanyukta but may be she deserve better than him. May be someone who loves her more,trust her more. And this thinking killinghim more inside. He bustout in more crying. And finally when it become unbearable he decide to finish it. His mind is numb to realise anything, his vision is drying up. But with all his strangth he open up his gate. Its havily raining out there and its almost impossible to see something on the road. But the pain is so strong that he walk upto the middle of road in the heavy rain and within a sec he hit by a car on there. Before he loose his all sencess he saw someone open the door and came to him running. May be alady. May be someone he knows. May be itssanyukta. He just close his eyes as his breaths stop there..