Chapter 14

"I'm sorry"rd said while sitting in the bench beside Sanyukta in the next day at night. Where Sanyukta is all silent from the incident. It looks like it realy happen to her.
Rd shake her a little"hey talk to me please!"
Sanyukta again started crying "I'm very bad"
Rd dazzled by hearing this.
Rd"what are u talking. U are not bad."
S"just because of me the clg othority throw Arjun out from clg. Just becuz of me. Thrust me I don't want this"
Rd hug her"don't blame urself. He deserve this. I never know he have this intention inside him. I'm sorry I introduce u to him. If I have not done this may be this will never happen"
Sanyukta feel a sudden peace and comfort in his cheast. She feel loved. The love she always search for. The care she always wants. She broke the hug and looked at his eyes. Rd remove her remaining tears from her cheeks"don't cry. Everything is fine. Forget about him. " he assure her. Yes tears did not look good in her eyes. She have a beautiful eyes with lots of innocent.
S"no one cares for me like this before. Why u do this?"
Rd stops in her question. Even he never care for anyone like this before. Not even his childhood best friend sanaya.
Sanyukta blink her eyes to get her ans from him but no and came. She disappoint and about to leave but rd hold her hand and stop him"I wanted to"
She turn to him"why?"
Rd"I don't know but I wanted to take care of u" Sanyukta smile at him then with in sec her smile ceased away"if u leave me then?"
She ask with a painfull expression thus anyone can feel the pain inside her. Rd stand up and hug her"I'll never leave u"
Sanyukta hug him back"promises?"
Rd"I do!"
S"don't break the promises please"
Rd"I won't"
She broke the hug and looked at his face"if u do then I . . ."
Rd"what?"
Sanyukta looked directly into his eyes"I'll destroy everything and"
Rd smile hearing her innocence and mocked her"and u'll kill me then. Is that ok?" he said with a smile.
Sanyukta straightly looked at his face"I'll surely kill u" she said with straight voice but rd only take it as her sweet innocent. As he never know that she really mean everything she said...

Tbc