part 81

"How do u know?" He asked immediately."Well u'r face is displaying the reason.and my little experience and knowing u better than anyone!" She utter smartly putting her hands on her cote."Ya! I forgot!" Rd rolled his eyes,yes she was a mastermind in every thing. She know everything,every person,mostly rd."Lets come inside my cabin,we should not talk about that here!" Saying this she took out her palm and hold his wrist still having asmile in her face. Why its become so hard toresist her action? Why? She have a strong power to control rd's mind along with his heart. Both enter in her cabin and rd can saw its bigger than his cabin. Its clearly sensed that she got highly paid over here,she did not need to go other hospital then why she came to his hospital? Oh crap she ans that ques before for him"To?" She ask"Ha to?" Rd ans stupidly having no clue whatto ask her what not."What kind of help u need!"she ask"Look 1st I need to tell u that its compactly professional,not personal!" I said like an idiot yes she know that but some how rd toowanted to here from her mouth that its all because of him. He like her attention,being the center of her beautiful world."Okey!"she only whisperrd confusedly looked at her faceShe agreed to being professional so easily?"So? " she ask again having no reply from rd.Rd compose all his strength and looked at the table and explain every thing happen lastnight,and he said what he thought."You are right u should change his medicine and there are two confirm probability in the result.""What?"rd asked"1- he will be completely fine!""And 2nd one?" Rd asked hurriedly knowing what she going to mention."He will be dead!" She finish smiling at him that bring darkness on rd's face. Yes he know that,his senior nirman also said that,but he did not want his dead body,yet he is nothing but a dead body now. But still the machines are indicating that he is alive."We can't help it, but we can try, the 2nd option will occur one day for sure,but if the 1st option will work he will be saved from the pain!" Sanyukta said with a hope full eyes in to his face.Yes she is,right. Why not try to save him once? May the 1st option workout..Rd nodded."Ok! U can come to my room after practice!"she said"Why in u'r room?" Rd asked immediate"I don't have a problem if its in u'r room,but I'm sure u did not want that. And we need to study more om him so we need to discuss together!" She said making rd think about her decision and he nodded yes and leave her room.Sanyukta place her face on table and smile"he is not going to live Randhir,I'm sorry,I can't help it"