Chapter 22

" sanyukta sanyukta. Where u been lost?" Aryan shake sanyukta to broke her day dreams.
"Where have u been since then?" He asked again as he watch her in deep thought thinking of something looking at particularly nothing.
Sanyukta only smile and twinkle her eyes"just thinking about some thing very specia. Never mind. Sorry for making u bore."
"Its ok. I just wants to tell u that the day after tomorrow u'll be released from this jail. So after this where u go? U never mention it. Neither any one came to meet with u."aryan asked with a worried tone. He do care for her.
"I've no body ib my life. As u know I kill my own mother and after seeing that trauma my father died with an heart attack. So one one is there for me. And since then may be that house is sold. So particularly I've no where to go after this. This cell is my room now as I stay here for long six years. A huge time. I love this cell. Soch rahihu yehi rehvjayu. Kya khayal he?" She wink at aryan. Aryan hold her wrist that stop her from smile"don't say that ever. U are going in my place. U are not going to live here any more"
"Why?" She asked still with a same smile in her lips"what if I again kill someone in u'r house"
"U can't. I know. I believe u. And more over I too have no one in my house too. There is only me." Aryan said while releasing her wrist.
"What if I kill u?"she asked again.
"That will be my pleasure. But I truly wanna know why u kill u'r own mom and that girl?"aryan asked again with a concern voice as she never mention it before. In court the judge declare her as a mental patient who kill her own mother out of anger and a girl in her clg. She send to rehab for treatment and punished for 6 years in jail for her dids. No one knows the actual reason behind her dids. No one asked before. She felt touched by his concern voice. She hug him and close her eyes as all the question of aryan belongs one ans that is " just because of randhir"...

Tbc