Part 49

"Sanyukta lets go!"aryan said after 1hr of silence watching sanyukta looking at the entrance with no expression face. But he did not bother to disturbing her in her silence. She was too lost in some thought to calculate the time. He finally spoke up wheN the security guard told him to leave.

"Hmmm?"she said while getting sencess.

"Lets go!"he said again

"Where? I have no where to go!"she said with a smile that can melt anyone's heart.

"Well if u don't have any problem then u can stay in my place untill u found a new one!"he said with hesitation.

"Thats good!thank u"she said smilingly. Aryan to smile her back. while leaving the roof she looked at the door again remembering the event in mind again.

"I wish I never see u again rd. As if I see u again may be I becm obsessed again with u. And I don't want to trouble u anymore."she whisper touching the door where aryan already step down from the roof. She finally spoke"good-bye"and walk off from the place which is the eyewitness of that event.

Aryan welcom her in his small flat which is nothing but a mess of books and files here and there. After entering im room aryan got busy in arranging the file hurridely,not want to spoil his reputation,where sanyukta only smil seeing him in tention.

"Its ok aryan! Leave them,I will be fine!"aryan bit his bottom lips in embarrasment and smile stupidly at her. But she only smile her heart out by seeing his face. Aryan only wonder why this girl get punishment of murder how this sweet sole can caged herself in jail for long 6yrs. Why she accept all the complain against her. They both have dinner together and days rolled by. Aryan try every possibl way to get her a good job as per her qualification but most of the hospital rejected. One even he fastratedly enter in room and throw his bag on table and sat on table. Sanyukta came from her room and asked what happen

"I don't know what is wrong with this people who reject the most talented person's application just becz she was in jail for years."he fastratedly said

sanyukta only smile and hold his palm"don't worry for me. Its ok. I already arrange something!"

"What?"

"Well I know this will happen one day so I applied on other countries who only valued the education and today one of the medical clg responded me to practice with them"she said showing him the mail by her phn.."wow,in london? Thts a huge opportunity sanyukta!"aryan said with a smile in his face

"Yup, and I can specalise there as a gyneacologiest"she said smilingly.

Aryan think for a while and bring his laptop and chk something for few min where sanyukta notice his facieal reaction.

Aryan smilingly looking at her.

"What?"she ask.

"Well I have an offer from london too to work under a named adbocate,but them I was busy in u'r case so I hold the proposal, but the offer is still on. So I tought"

Sanyukta jump in excitement and hug him "thats too greate aryan. I thought whole day that how I gonna miss u there. U are the only one friend I have in my life,"she broke the hug and said with a sad tone"may be my only family now!" Yes she have no one in her life without this friend who is the only face she saw from last few years when he took over the case. And with this they both leave the country to the another country for their respective jobs and life changes.

"I'm going far away from u rd,I know may be u don't want to see me,but while staying out from jail I was hold myself from going to u'r house,I don't want to bother u anymore with my desess whose cause is only u and medicine is only u,I know I had mental problm before a little one but the love is true,the obsession is true, and too strong that I mught afraid of falling in that desises again by seeing u,so its better to be apart from u."she said in mind looking at sky thinking of rd's face on the stars before keaving for the airport with aryan thinking of being apart from rd. but but but........ destiny.........