Q & A Part 1

Ask questions in the comments for the characters and I will feature them in part two PLUS I will tag you! ❤️ Thanks! Enjoy!

Special Guest and Interviewer!... Jiin! 🙃

Jiin • Alright so today we are here, for you lot, with a Q and A with the whole crew! Kind of! For today, we have on set with us: Claire, Morgan, Ben, Mal, Carlos, and Will. Sadly, some of the crew could not be here today due to some, 'technical difficulties--'

{AARON IS READING IN THE DORM!}

Jiin • And well, today is the first selection of questions picked by!... Well, me! I hope you do enjoy, and let's get on with this, shall we?
First question is for everyone!
How does it feel to attend Auradon Prep?

Mal • It's great, really. I mean, could be a few more pranks or something like that, maybe just a tad bit more evil? And less hate. That too. Hey can you send this to Fairy Godmother? I want her to know how us VKs feel bout the school. Maybe get our input on some stuff. There's no malice without Mal, and no Good without Godmother... I'm not sure, Carlos tried to come up with that. Now I hear how stupid it sounds.

Claire • Welllllllllll, too much homework, which I don't actually do... But it's pretty cool. My paws do need stretching every once in a while, and the preppy school, as preppy as it is, is a great place to do so. Wonderland wasn't as fun, I mean we rarely even had school. That's my excuse for not doing the homework, just not used to it, you know? Oh and I love that purple nail polish, mind telling me your locker combo so I can, uh, borrow it?

Ben • I've been here for as long as I can remember, for high school at least. It's the best! All my friends are there, my girlfriend, and when trouble comes, as trouble does, I can be there to help. If I can help as many people as possible, it will make me sure of myself that I can take on my Dad's position. You know?

Morgan • Hm? What was the question?... Oh yes! Auradon Prep! I truthfully love it with a madness level of 10 mad-izzilion! And yes, that is a number, and a word! I made it up just now! Auradon Prep has changed my world, it's been turned it upside up and left side left! Back in Wonderland I got out of the house, sure, but this just lets me meet so many more people! I don't mind if they don't actually want to be my friend, I'm mad, I know... But just meeting more people is fantabulous!

Carlos • I've been here for what? 2 years now? And I still only have one dog! Dude is the best thing that has ever happened to me and nothing can replace him, or add to how much I love the little guy. He understands me and proved to me that my mom was always lying about dogs. She might have hated them, but I love Dude to the end of the island! And more!... Oh wait the question was about Auradon Prep? Um, can I redo my answer--

Will • Yeah it's cool... What? That's my answer.

---

Jiin • Next question! This question is for Mal, Ben and Carlos! Let's see how they react!

What do you think of the Wonders (Wonderland Kids)?

Mal • The Wonders are cool. It was my idea to bring them to Auradon, and I'm actually happy they are here. They went from not even being known on Auradon, to being known that they actually exist. Us Villain Kids were like that too I guess, being trapped on the Isle. Ben gave us a chance, and giving the Wonders a chance made it even better. They are super strange and mad, but hey, can't complain. I'm evil for all they know. -laughs-

Carlos • Just gonna say it, straight out of the dog house, my favorite is Morgan. What can I say? She's my girlfriend! Just like Morgan, they are all crazy mad but they are nice at the same time. It's an easier time handling them then the Auradon Prep guys are handling us. I know, we are a handful, but they're cool. Except for maybe Claire... She gets into a ton of trouble but that's just how she is and how she grew up. No one can complain, she's funny when she can be.

Ben • Mal's idea was brilliant to bring them here, they have earned themselves a spot in my book of 'Best Friends.' But for the record, I don't have a book that has Best Friends... Anyway, they have been such great people since they got here and I can't ask for more from them. Sure there have been ups and downs in the past year, but nothing can outdo the fun times we have had with them. Carlos is definitely getting along well with them, Jay seems to be kind of iffy with both of the girls from the Wonders, but hey we can't change his mind. Mal and Evie definitely like them all too. And I for one, totally agree with them.

---

Jiin • Next question! Now we are coming close to the end, but that's alright! I'm sure we'll have plenty more in the next interview and plenty more for the cast! This question is for the Wonders here with us today!

What do you think of the students of Auradon Prep?

Claire • I'm going to flat out assume that this question is directed towards the VKs and the other actual goody-two-shoes. But mostly the VKs. They're evil and it's amazing, and I love their style, most importantly. I thought Heather was evil back in Wonderland, which she still is, but the VKs? They are a really good evil that I hope never goes away. Especially Mal, I think I get along with her even though I tried to steal her spell book from her a while back, but we're cool now. Carlos I'm keeping a close eye on since he's dating Morgan, but Morgan is sweet and knows when she has gone wrong, or mad. But yeah.

Jiin • And Ben? How about Audrey?

Claire • Hm, no comment. Kinda because I'm too tired to answer that right now. We are cutting into my Saturday nap, you know.

Morgan • They're super amaze! I wouldn't pick anyone else than Carlos to lead me through a winding maze! I trust in him and he trusts in me! That's a thing here apparently! Trust is important  to the good guys, and me trying to be a mad good guy, I totally get it!

Will • They're cool. Audrey is a pain, but they're cool. Lonnie is cool, and the VKs are chill... Sorry, am I suppose to be answering this differently?--

Jiin • And this final question is for everyone! Thanks for reading and I will see you all next time! This is Jiin, signing off!

Who is your favorite transfer student at Auradon Prep and why?

Claire • Can I say myself?--No? Ok, then I pick, hmm... Mal. She's super cool and her magic topples mine, which sucks, but she's awesome.

Morgan • CARLOS! (giggling)

Ben • Mal. Obviously, she's my girlfriend. Plus if I said anyone else, I might talk like a dog for a week. (Mal: NOT TRUE!)

Mal • Alright so Ben isn't a transfer student, so I'm just going to say Evie. She's my best friend and no one could ever replace her.

Will • Me... Or Claire. There, you happy I actually answered--

Carlos • Dude! He's a transfer student isn't he? He was the school dog before, but now he's like totally coming to classes with me and he's learning, I think.