Chapter 5: Holey Cameras

"MORGAN!" Claire yells, then pauses.

"Do you think you can STOP clinking tea cups for ONE minute?" She asks, gritting her teeth trying to calm herself down.

Morgan sat on her pink bedspread clinking tea cups with another teacup she made float. "Oh... Yes, sorry." Morgan replies, waving her hand as the teacups slowly sway down to the table.

"What are you doing?" She asks as she stands up and walks over to Claire at the desk.

"Working... What does it look like I'm doing?" Claire leans her head on her hand, irritated.

"On what? It's almost 01 mp." Morgan says looking out the window.

Claire sighs. "Yes I know it's 01 mp but I need to get this plan worked out on how to get the stupid spell book out of the purple brat's hands! We don't even know where it is to start!"

"Can we go to the boy's room in a minute? I bet they can help. We are doing this as a tame..."

Claire looks at the perky girl strangely.

"I'm pretty sure it's pronounced Team, Morgan."

"I know. That's what I said!" Morgan smiles.

Claire rolls her eyes and picks up her bag. "Let's just go to the boy's dorm."

Morgan grabs her pocket watch and walks out the door behind Claire. As they walk down the hallway they run into the King himself, Ben.

"Hello ladies. Where are you two off to at this time?" He asks royally.

"Oh you know. Just to the boy's room to hang out. Wonderland kids stick together you know?" Claire says, faking a sweet, trusting smile.

"Ah yes of course. Why at 10 pm though?" He smiles at the two of them. Claire and Morgan only look at him funny. Then Morgan smiles again.

"Oh that's right. Time here is much different from Wonderland. We say 01 mp. Your words are very backwards!" She giggles with a hand over her mouth.

Ben can't help but laugh. "01 mp? Umm yes I'll be sure to remember how you say it. Have a good night ladies." He says walking past them.

"Yep see ya," Claire murmurs, not really paying attention to him anyway. But Morgan stops her.

"Where is he going? If he wasn't going to check on us... Where else would he have to go in a girl's dorm hallway?" Morgan whispers.

"That's a good question... And I have a better answer!... To his girlfriend's dorm room! Where else?" Claire whispers back. Then her eyes widen, "Mal's room!" She gasps.

She sighs. "But we have to wait till tomorrow night. We need to talk with the boys first..." She says walking off towards the boy's dorms with Morgan close behind her.

————

"Aaron? Are you going to let us in now?" Morgan says as she purses her lips against the crease of the door. She knocks on the wood. No answer.

"Lemme try..." Claire says stepping in front of Morgan.

She takes a deep breath and... "WILL!!! OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I'LL BUST IN MYSELF!!" She yells and pounds on the door. The entrance finally opens with Aaron standing in the walkway.

"Jeez lady... We are trying to fix our room. You can't give us another hour?" Aaron sighs as he lets them in anyway.

Of course, the girls walk into an only slightly messy room compared to what Morgan and Claire had done to their own room. The boys' room wasn't as messy because their parents were the White Rabbit and Alice, obviously. The two most perfect and clean people in Wonderland by far. The only messy part of the room was Will's—who was trying his best at being a rebel. If his father ever looked at this mess he might faint on the spot.

Then on the girls' side, their parents were the Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter, two of the messiest people in Wonderland. The Mad Hatter normally had things just flying around the room while the Cheshire Cat left things she didn't need or want on the ground or hanging from a tree. Much like how their children follow in their disorganized footsteps.

"Morgan and I need to messy your place up a bit more..." Claire mutters. Her eyes survey the damage she could do.

"If you do, don't you dare touch the tech." Will doesn't even look at them as he sits at a computer screen, looking through the security cameras of Auradon Prep.

"What are you doing? Causing a CATastrophe?" Morgan asks Will. The three of them laugh, Claire doesn't.

"That's still not funny. That's never going to be funny..." Claire sneers, pointing at the three of them. She was being critical as always whenever someone says that joke.

"Oh it'll CATch on... But anyway, I linked up the cameras on the computer so I can see everything that's going on." Will mentions.

"Everything?" Morgan gasps.

"Kinda. I haven't hooked up any of the dorm rooms yet. You know how this goes Claire."

"Oh yeah I know... You use your tiny little weird hole jumping things and hook em up to walls where people can't see them at all. But you still, for some reason, call your stupid rabbit holes... Cameras." Claire explains sitting on a lounge chair with her feet propped up on the table. She shivers just saying the stupid name Will came up with for his rabbit holes.

Aaron tries to push her feet off the table, and managed to do so for a second, but Claire immediately put them back up when he turns away.

"Yeah yeah. Camera is like a code name for it." Will rolls his eyes.

"A code name is supposed to be a secret. Saying you watch your cameras isn't very secret when you tell people that." Claire scoffs.

"Oh just shut up, Claire... This is part of the plan!" Aaron says for Will.

"It is?" Morgan questions.

"Yep. Once we get one of these rabbit holes into Mal's dorm room, we'll be able to see where the spell book is hidden!" Will spins on his chair so he is then facing the group. He crosses his arms with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Are we stalking her?" Morgan asks, frowning.

"What? No. Mal doesn't even spend THAT much time in her dorm. She is either with Ben or in her friend's dorm room." Will shrugs.

Claire raises an eyebrow at him. "And you know this already... How?"

He points with his thumb to the screen behind him. "I have been watching the cameras all afternoon. I want to go home as much as you do Claire. And once we get the book, we can."

They all go quiet. If they really could pull this off... They could go home. Go back to Wonderland.