Chapter 13: Morgan's Plan

Morgan was sitting in her seat in 'Guide to Wishes' class, nervously tapping her pen on the table.

"Ms. Hatter?!" The Genie yells from the front of the classroom.

Morgan looks up startled. "Yes?"

"Please stop tapping your pen or else I will take it away!" He warns crossing his arms.

"Oh right... Sorry..." Morgan says looking back down at her work. She had to find a way to keep all four of them out of their dorms until the doors lock at 3:30 after school. That way, none of them could get out of going to the ball. They would obviously have no where else to go anyway if she kept them out of the dorms.

Morgan heard a loud ringing in her ears, the school bell. She shot up out of her seat and ran out the door before anyone else could collect their belongings.

Morgan ran down the hall towards the boy's dorms. Knowing Claire, Will, and Aaron, they would all go to the same place, also because Claire couldn't stand the pink in their own dorms. Morgan rushed down the hallway and up the flights of stairs just in time to drag Will out of the dorm and just before Aaron and Claire got back as well.

"Woah what's going on Morgan?" Claire asks crossing her arms. Morgan was standing in front of the door obviously trying to block it.

"Nothing! Why would anything be going on?" Morgan says laughing nervously. Morgan checks her golden, slightly broken, pocket watch. 3:45. Fifteen minutes until the dorm rooms locked.

"Can I go in now? My stuff is kinda inside..." Will groans putting a hand on his neck. "And this is kinda my dorm..."

"No no no no NO!" Morgan yells putting her hand on the knob trying to break it off, with of course no luck.

"Seriously?" Aaron growls rolling his eyes. Morgan wondered why he was in such a bad mood, like he has been for the past few days.

"Can I at least check my cams?" Will asks.

Morgan hesitates. "You have 10 minutes while I run back to my dorm to get something..." Morgan mutters opening the door.

Will slouches into the room with both Aaron and Claire falling in behind him.

"Wait before you go... Can you get me my flash drive from the closet?" Will asks sitting in his chair leaning back.

"Why don't you ask them?" Morgan asks seeming in a rush.

"Because they probably won't do it..." Will points over to the two spots Claire and Aaron were at. Claire was already in her feline form, underneath the bed and Aaron was on top of the opposite bed reading his book.

"Fine..." Morgan sighs and she rushes into the closet to get the flash drive.

Inside the closet Morgan finds the flash drive underneath a pile of torn up brown sweatshirts, obviously from Wonderland. She picks the flash drive up, but something in the corner of the closet catches her eye. A crumpled up ball of paper.

She picks it up quickly to throw it away, but she unfolds it curiously seeing writing on the inside. It was Aaron's handwriting, she could tell because the i's had no dots and the writing was so very large on the paper. She read through it carefully covering her mouth to keep in a gasp.

Aaron had loved her and she had never given him a chance... She went with Carlos instead...

Then she realized, no time for thinking to hard about it. After 4:00 when they were all ready, sure, but now. Not the time.

Morgan stuffs the paper into her pocket and throws the flash drive at Will, which hits him in the head.

"OW!" Will yells picking up the flash drive on the floor.

"Sorry! Ok bye!" She says rushing out the door.

"There is seriously something wrong with her..." Claire mutters, who had suddenly appeared leaning on the wall in her normal form. Aaron almost jumps out of the bed with her sudden appearance.

"I would say otherwise..." He mutters, kind of to himself, as he goes back to reading his book.

Morgan rushes to the dorm to pick up a black pool bag, which had nothing even close to the pool inside of it. She had packed the two dresses Evie had made them, and other important things they might need.

As soon as she had everything she needed, she rushed out again and back down the many hallways, back to the boy's dorm. She peaked down at her pocket watch once more, 3:55. She had only five minutes to get them out of the room.

As soon as Morgan burst through the door breathing heavily, the other three thought something was wrong.

"Woah... M... You alright?" Claire asks slowly walking over.

"You seem... Tired..." Will says standing up from his chair.

Aaron said nothing, but ran over none the less. Morgan decided to use their slight concern to her advantage.

"Outside... The tourney team is trying to through paintballs... In the hallway!" Morgan heaves.

"Sweet!" Claire says rushing out the door.

"Ah what the heck..." Will says walking out the door slightly tired.

Aaron looks at Morgan funny, but they both walk out reluctantly anyway.

Morgan takes out her pocket watch and stares down at it. 3:59... 4:00.

Suddenly the four of them hear a loud clicking sound from inside the dorm room. Claire rushes to try and open the door, but it doesn't budge. She tries to push on the door with her hands but something pushes her back, hard. Claire falls on the ground with Will laughing at her.

"It's a magic barrier..." Claire mumbles ignoring Will completely. "Morgan... WHAT did you do?!" Claire stands up pointing a finger at her.

"Me?! I didn't do anything!... But Ben did." Morgan says crossing her arms.

"Did what?" Aaron asks.

"He and Mal decided we don't belong in Auradon. So... He tried to lock us into the dorms just so we wouldn't go to the Grand Ball! How terrible is that?!" Morgan exclaims seeming very angry, which was very rare for her.

"I would've been fine with it." Will says. Claire nods and Aaron shrugs.

"Oh come on... I've called in backup to help us." Morgan says pulling them all towards the bathrooms.

Standing in front of the two bathrooms were 3 people, a girl and two boys. Lonnie, Jay, and Carlos.

"What exactly are we getting ready for?" Claire asks hesitantly trying to walk away, but Morgan pushes her in front of her towards them.

"The ball of course! And since the dorms are locked, you won't have anywhere to go... Except for the ball!" Morgan says in a sing song voice.

"NO!" Claire tries to walk away but this time all three of them were pushing her towards them.

"Oh I can't wait! You guys are going to have so much fun!" Lonnie says. All three of them were already in their formal attire for the ball, and soon, so would the Wonderland children.

"Really don't know why I'm here... I thought we were just going straight to the Ball." Jay says crossing his arms. Carlos nudges him in the side but it doesn't affect Jay much... Jay just pushes Carlos in the shoulder making him almost fall over if there wasn't a locker there.

"Shoot..." Claire mutters putting a hand to her head.

"Well... This is going to be 'so much fun!'" Will sighs walking into the boys bathroom, not really caring anymore. Aaron following behind him not even looking at Carlos or Morgan.

Claire looks sadly at Morgan. "There's no way I'm getting out of this am I..."

Morgan smirks. "Nope!" Claire sighs and slumps into the girls bathroom.

Morgan hands Carlos and Jay a few things from the bag and then takes the bag with her into the girls bathroom with Lonnie following behind her.

Tonight, they will go to the Grand Ball.