WORRIED

Y/N POV

Aish. Im so hungry. I text oppa to bring some foods after his work and we'll eat it together. I yawn and walk towards our house. I feel weird. Just one street y/n ok? I start to walk again and someone hits my head from behind. My vision became blured and i slowly lay down to the cold street and i see a man in a black hood and black hat. I close my eyes and i cant open it.

TOP POV

I parked my car to our garage and click the doorbell. Huh? Is she going to put a prank on me? What happened to her? I know she is in the house this time. I even bring our foods. I click again the doorbell but no ones open it. I decide to use my spare keys. "Jagiya?" i said and look around. Nothing. "Jagiya!" i screamed. Nothing. Uh,something wrong. I know she is in home around this time. But where is she. I offer that i will go to her work and pick her up but she rejected me and just ask me to buy our foods. *sigh* I lock our house and start to find her. I walk to the first street and i found something on the ground. No way..... I quickly check it if i see right but the heck. What am i supposed to do?! Fuck! I get her hairpin that i gave to her and i cant stop my tears flowing from my eyes. "You. If you do something to her i will make your life a living hell" i said and start to get up. I should find her soon.

Y/N POV

A man get her food and put it beside to her. The man just stare at her beautiful face. "If you just accept me i wouldnt do these" he murmurs and smile. "But know your mine" he laughs and you slowly open your eyes. You look around and going to touch your head but you realize that your hands are tied. No way. She quickly glared at the man who appeared infront of her. "Yah! Why are you doing this to me?!" you snarl and keep breaking the tie of the rope. He lower his face towards yours and you can feel him breathing. "Hmm, why did i do these to you?" he smiles and look at your wrist that he tied. "Because i really like you. Why you didnt accept me?! Why did you accept that bastard over me huh?!" he said gripping my jaw. "Get off!" i said but he just grip it tighter then get off. Helaughs crazily and get a fistful of my hair. I winced in pain but he didnt stop and slap me. I cryed in pain. He slap me again and glared at me. "Why!!!" he shouts and kick my chair and i fell on the ground. "Ah!" i winced in pain. He kicked me twice. I endure the pain. Suddenly the door open and i see a beast walking towards him. The beast punch him non stop. "O-oppa s-stop it" i weakly said. He didnt stop. Blood surrounded us. His fist are full of blood. While his face have some of the blood. I cant endure it this long. My body became paralyze. I cant move an inch. I think im tired.

****************************

I woke up in a hospital room with Seung Hyun sleeping to the chair besides me. I touch his face with a blood. He suddeny woke up and hold my hands. "Are you ok? Is this hurt? Or this? You should rest more!" he worriedly said and check my body. "Im fine oppa" i said,still weak. You notice that he didnt change his clothes and didnt cleaned up. "Yah! Why you didnt clean your self?" you said. "Thats not the issue. How can i takecare of myself when you are injured huh? Did you know that im so worried? I didnt stop looking for you. And that man! How can he do that to you?! He is so bad! Look at my piece of art." he touch your face. "It became ugly" you see him crying. You hug him and touch his back. "Oppa. Dont worry. Im ok. Thank you. Im so happy that i have you. I love you. " he broke the hug and hold your two shoulders. "I will not leave you. Ever." he said and kissed you. "I love you too." he whisper and kiss you again.

****************************
Guys,forgive me if im not updating anymore! I need to study hard! Guys! I am top 1 at our class this first period!!

****************************Guys,forgive me if im not updating anymore! I need to study hard! Guys! I am top 1 at our class this first period!!