WHEN YOU ARE BUSY WATCHING DRAMA

NARRATOR POV

You sat silently watching Neighborhood lawyer. A korean drama that you really like. You giggles as you watch it. "Why are you smiling like that?" Seung hyun say as he cuddle you but you broke it. "Dont cuddle me, im busy watching." You said as you read the subtitles. Seung hyun hit the pause and you grew angrier."Yah! Joe Deul Heo will kill that bastard why did you pause that?" You said angrier. "Do you love me or that Joe Deul Ho" he said serious. "Joe Deul Ho" you said cheen up and play the episode. Seung Hyun walk out the room and you sigh in relief. You continue to watch it and Joe Deul Ho will meet Mr. Shin. But Joe Deul Ho got stab by a man. The man threw Joe Deul Ho in the water with the knife. "What the fuck, Jeo Deul Ho will be the witness but Mr.Shin killed him. Fuck that" you said annoyed. Seung hyun close your laptop. "Yah! That was the interesting part!!!!" You said as you stand straight and look at him annoyed. But you lose when he stared at you. He walk slowly towards you while you step back until your back reach the wall. "Should i kill Joe Deul Ho to shut you up? Should i go to him now?" He said and move his face closer to yours. You can feel him breathing."S-stop" you said as you move your head to side. But he move your cheen straight. "What do you think your doin?" You said. "Me? What do you think im doing?" He ask you. "Im going to work Seung Hyun!" You said and walk out but he grab your wrist. "Yah! Let go!!" You tried to let go of your wrist but he grip it. "Se-seung hyun, its hurt." You said trying to let go. "Oh, really? From now on......you cant watch any drama only my movies." He said giving you a hug and whisper. "Am i too mean? No im not. Im just getting what belongs to me" he smirks and fix your dress. He walk out. Before he close the door. "Go to your work. You might be late" he smirks again and left you there with your heart pounding hard.

I dont know why i like to write some kind of this. I want TOP to be like that.