CRAZY LITTLE SEUNG HYUN

Y/N POV

"Jagiya please just this one! I will controll it! Promise!" he swear and i just rolled my eyes. "No" you simply said as he kick the floor."I promise you please,or you can come to me" he grins and you walk towards your room ready to sleep. "Yah where are you going?" he said and follow you. You will slam the door but he hurriedly slam it open. "Just this once" he beg with his famous fucking eyes. What the......how can he do that?! I cant say no to him. He tug your shirt and look at your eyes directly

 He tug your shirt and look at your eyes directly

. "Pleeeease~?" I sigh in defeat. "Fuck it Seung Hyun ok. You can, so stop looking at me like that!" you said and he jump like a 5 year old child. He ran like a crazy tall man and scream crazily. "WOOOOOO~ YAAAAAY!" he scream crazily as he change his clothes to a nice one. "Jagiya finish staring at me?" he smirks and just rolled my eyes on him. "Uhuh make sure your not late tonight or else--" he cuts me off."Or else i deserve a punishment? What kind of punishment? You will handcuffs my arms and put some piece of clothes to my eyes?" he smirks as he comb his hair back. "You pervert! I mean you will ever meet your lovely arts" you said while smiling evilly. "Not my arts!" he whines and look at you again but you have to fight the battle. "I dont care make sure your not drunk later" you smirks and lay down and get some rest. "No kiss?" he said and a sudden kiss. "Bye jagi" he smiles and close the door. Make sure Seung Hyun your not.

TOP POV

"Hyung!" Taeyang shout. I walk to them and get a alcohol. "So you can drink with us?" Daesung smiles. "You make her yes oh cmon" Ji Yong said giving the money to the maknae. "So i guess i have the money" Seungri said counting the money while looking at the two hyungs including me. "What?! You make a bet?! Oh guys..." i said with a dismay on my face. "Its just for fun hyung here your favorite. Tequilla" i smell something wrong here. Why this four looking at me. I accept it and drank it all. Again Seungri wore that annoying smirk while looking at the three. "Here more hyung,i heard y/n make your arts burned? She even drinks your favorite wines! Are you okay with that hyung?! Here hyung! Bring it on!" oh yea i suddenly grab the tequilla bottle and drank it. "Oh name it hyungs hihi give me my money" Seungri smile widely. The three groaned and give Seungri $500 each. "I am lucky today" he smells the money as he put it on his pocket. I sip more until i become a mess.

------------------------------------------------

"Hyung! Lets go and find some art! Come with me!" seungri said convincing his hyung to go with him. Its his responsible because he made his hyung drunk. Super drunk. "Oke oke maknae~~" Seung Hyun said as he enter his car. Seungri nod to the driver. "Make sure he will come home safety. Thank you" Seungri said to the driver and the driver start to drive.

------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I hear the door open. I wait for Seung hyun but I heard a banging sound on the floor. I quickly go out and I see a big mess. "What the." I quickly go to him and I smell a annoying alcohol to him. "Fuck it seung hyun" I said and help him to shower and to change but he remove my hands and laugh evilly. "Not that easy jagi."

What is he talking about?! He stands straight and laugh again

What is he talking about?! He stands straight and laugh again. "Jagi why your so ugly?" He laugh hard and this is it. He is dead if he sober up. "I know so get in the fucking shower!" I said as I gritted my teeth. "nah,I dont want to. Im not in the mood right now." He said and go to the bed. He screams in pain because I hit his back really hard right now. "Fuck! Why did you hit me?!" Great. He is now sober up. "Didnt I said I will punish you?!" Now hes face change and show a bit scared. He hugs me tightly. "Im sorry. Seungri gave me much alcohol so I accept it all. They made a bet to me. Really sorry jagi please  I love you" he said and kiss your lips. He look at you with his pleading hot eye.

"Arghh! I love you too!" You cant take it anymore and kiss his hot lips

********************************