STRANGERS

Y/N POV

I start to walk to my office. Yea,im just walking it. Because its near to my house. My work is,im gonna type the documents what my co workers do. So its kinda difficult. At first our boss always angry to me and hitting me with some folders and i dont give a fuck to him. I just need my salary to live and end. When i walk towards the elevator my co workers smiles to me. He rans towards me. "Hey! Our boss called you! Your dead! Ahaha good luck" he tease. I dont give a fuck. There's so many job out there. So i press the top floor. Because thats my boss office. Curse him. I knock on his door and he tell me to come in. Im not nervous at all. I dont care. "Sir. I heard you calls me" i try to be formal. So i wouldnt sound rude. He walks towards me and touch my shoulder and i back off. "Just tell me what you want!!" i angrily said because he is now touching me. "Sorry. Here,go with this place. Meet a man there" he smirks and continue to do his work. Well im not interested. "Dont you dare to trash it off or else you wont get your salary" he said evilly argh. He is just an annoying ugly short old man. I angrily walk towards his door and slam it close. 'Daegu's Restaurant, 7:30PM. Table 04. Wear a beautiful clothes *wink* ' what is this. A blind date?! Tsk. Anyway dont tell me im gonna date that old man. No the fucking way. I clean my house and time check 5:00pm that fast?! Im going to rest for a bit.

*6:30pm

I slowly open my sleepy eyes and i hurriedly look at my watch. Oh my i need to move!

*Take a bath 15mins
*Dressing up 10mins
*Make ups 15mins

Oh no,its already 7:10pm!! I hurriedly get out of my house and get a cab. "Sir please drive fast" he just nod and drive fast. I look at the paper again. Oh god. Table 04. I gave the money to the taxi and walk towards the restaurant. Woah. Its seems expensive. "Reservation for number 04" i said to her. "Maam thats way" i smile to her and i found a guy. Shit,why my heart beating fast?! It just his back! I sit infront of him and his taken back. "Nice to meet you im Choi Seung Hyun" i look up. Because he is tall you know. Wow,his voice is just so manly. I slowly shakes his soft hands and my god i feel like im in heaven. "Im y/l/n nice to meet you too" you smiles. "Shall we order?" he ask and you nod. I order the 3rd expensive at the menu. Because this is our date. "So wheres your hometown? My uncle said your from abroad right?" oh so the ugly short old man is his uncle. He is the opposite of him ㅋㅋㅋ. "From (inserts your home town)" you said politely. "And i heard you are very naughty?" he chuckles and you laugh too. "I hope i can make you stop that naughtiness of you." he smirks while looking at me in the eye. Shit what happened to me?! Why i cant speak?! The waiter came with our food. I eat them silently. "Did a ghost walk in the middle of our table? So silent" he smirks while sipping a wine. You just gulp and finish eating. You drank all your wine and feel very hot because of his gaze to you.

"Finish checking me out?" he still wearing that annoying smirk

"Finish checking me out?" he still wearing that annoying smirk. You remove your eyes to him. He finish eating. "Lets go?" you cling to his arm and go out. "So nice to meet you y/n. I hope we become close." he said smilling at you.

********************************

Thanks for reading my imagines *90 degree bows* 정 말 감 사 함 니 다 여 로 분!