Cleaning House

Y/N POV

Today is cleaning the house and Seung Hyun is here. "Seung Hyun.Let's Go help me to clean our house" I shout while preparing the vacuum cleaner but he just look at me and shrug and continue to tap on his cellphone. "Yah! You will not help me?" i said while pouting.
"Jagi, im the rapper here right?" he ask and i nod. "So,in this house......i will not do anything. I will only rap." he smiles then continue to use his phone.WHAT?! Is he serious?! "Oppa~ i know it but you only rap when theres a song!" you whines. "Say the magic word jagi" he smiles and tap tap tap at his phone. "Huh? What are you saying?" you ask. "You know the magic word Jagi say it." he smirks and i tthink.

*Flash back*

"Jagiya~ you love me right because i am perfect?" he ask as he kiss my lips. "hmm~ no?" you chuckles. "Tsss. Why?" he ask. "Because you are not a romantic person" you laugh hard. "Really? But I am! You said it! I am your one and only man in this world! No one can change it! Because i am sexy,handsome,talented and loveable husband you ever met! That's the magic word you said right?!" he whines and pout. How cute!!! I want to eat you alive Seung Hyun.

********

But im shy to say it to him now. We just stare at each other. He just mouthed 'Just say it' and i sigh in defeat. "Ehem.....you are........the sexiest ehem......the handsome ehem............the lovable hands-some husband i-i ever see" i said while i choke on the words that i said. He just chuckles and pinch my two cheeks. "Argh! S-seung hyun!" i shout. He let go and smile. He grab the vacuum cleaner and help me to clean. I start to clean at our room then i stare at him cleaning the sala. What a hot,sexy,handsome man. Why he is so perfect?! "Meh,jagi dont stare at me like that and help me to clean." he teases and i just cant help to laugh too.

**************

Clean.clean.clean

clean