Coming to terms.... sort of.

I smile at my phone like the idiot I felt like earlier at school. All day, I didn't feel like myself. I didn't know why I felt this way over a girl! Tiana sure as hell made the whole gay thing look glamorous- she looked so comfortable with herself- and I'm struggling like a motherfucker trying to figure myself out.

Oh. My. God!

Gabby will never talk to me again!

I couldn't tell her about my feelings, it would creep her out. I couldn't tell ANYBODY. Not Ti, since she would rub it in my face, nor my mom..... My mom.

How am I gonna tell-....

You know what? I just won't. She doesn't have to know. At least, not until I'm sure.

So all day, I wasn't my usual talkative self. I couldn't even talk clearly around Gabby. I felt so stupid and embarrassed.

But she just texted me.

"Are you alright? You weren't yourself today."

I was just glad that she knew I wasn't an idiot ALL the time. I didn't want her to lose interest in our friendship just because she made my vagina jump and I acted all weird about it.

Not at all.

"Just a little under the weather." I replied.

Just then, my phone rings.

"Hey. You need anything? I could come over and keep you company." Gabby said.

I bit my lip. Do I really wanna risk this?

"I'm coming over." She said.

"N-" I started to say, and then I heard the phone click.

FUCK!

I paced back and forth while I tried to think of an excuse to get rid of her.

"Gabby, sorry, my condition is highly contagious."

I roll my eyes at that weak excuse.

There was no way Gabby was gonna go right back home. I just had to face the music. I laid back down on the couch and sulked.

A half hour later, she was there.

I answered the door when she knocked.

She brought a bag of stuff with her.

"Nice place." She said, walking in.

"I got like, pepto bismol and aspirin for wherever you're hurtin' at." She says, smiling.

"Well, I'm not sick, I'm just not myself right now."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe hot chocolate will make you happy."

I shrug. It wasn't exactly cold outside, but who can turn down hot chocolate? While I led Gabby to the kitchen, I was giving myself a pep talk mentally.

You're doing good, Gwen. You haven't did anything dumb since she got here twenty seconds ago.

I begin to take the mix out and Gabby puts her hand over mine.

My heart jumped.

"I got it. You need to just relax."

I tell her where all the stuff is, and go sit down.

A few minutes later, the hot chocolate is done. Gabby came over where I was, and I loved the smell of the hot chocolate. I smiled when I saw that there were a crapload of marshmallows in there, resembling whipped cream. I was about to kill this shit. We take a sip, and I instantly burn my tongue.