Date Night (part 2)/ Morning After

I didn't know how to feel after taking my first lick at a girl's private area. I couldn't pinpoint what it tasted like, but it tasted like something I could anticipate every once in a while. Hearing Tiana's breaths get shorter and faster sort of turned me on. I didn't straighten my hair, so it was coarse, but I had a huge afro ponytail that Tiana seemed to love pulling on while I was down there, trying to please her.

"Alright, now what?" I ask.

"Okay, now take your strong hand and put them inside me," she said, breathing hard, "and keep li---- ah, YES!!"

I did as she asked before she could finish her sentence. I bit my lip as I looked at Tiana's face. Usually, she's so calm and collected. I went in harder and watched her body jerk and pleasant moans escaped her mouth. Her eyes were closed and she had one hand on my head.

I continued to go until she climaxed.

I stared at the clear substance that was oozing out of her.

"Go ahead, baby, it won't hurt you." she said, looking at me.

So, I licked it up. She started to moan softly again. She was too quiet for my liking right now. I liked it when she screamed because it seemed to make my ego grow larger. I remembered what she'd asked me to do earlier, and once again, my fingers made way inside of her.

Along came the louder moans and the cursing.

"Oh, shit, Gwen." I chuckled.

"God." she said, before relinquishing my hair and gripping the sheets.

"Go faster, faster-- damn." she said. 

So I did. Then I got tired of not being able to kiss her so I stopped, and climb over her.

She grabbed my face and we stayed like that, kissing for a full 30 seconds.

"Sit on me," she whispered.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "You'll die."

"Jesus, Gwen." Tiana says, chuckling. "You're a little thicker in some places, but you're definitely not as big as you think you are. And you know I can handle that. Now, please, sit on my face."

I was holding on to Tiana's headboard for like, a whole hour. My body was jerking every which way and I went crazy every time she squeezed or slapped my ass. 

After our sex session was over, Tiana and I had cuddled face to face.

"You were great. You sure this was your first time?"

"Yeah, you were my first."

"That makes this all the more special."

I smiled. "Yeah. I love you." I said.

"I love you, too. " she said, kissing me before turning around, with her ass to me.

"God, I love your lips." I said to her, in her ear.

We slept like that the whole night.

___________

The next morning, I woke up to Tiana pulling the covers off of me.

"Just five more minutes, please."

"Get up, baby, we got school!"

"I don't wanna go back there! People have been staring at me since I got back from the hospital!"

"It's cold as hell in here!" I said, sitting up. Since the covers were on the left side of the bed, me being lazy, I was on all fours, trying to reach it from the other side.