BONUS DAY

ADDICTED AND CONVICTED.

Well done, this is the final day! I can't believe you have made it this far and I am truly happy for you because I know only God could have got you through. You can go back to the previous days and read over or even start again. I hope you are truly blessed today and that you are confident when you leave this chapter of your life to start a new one. I know that you have been transformed throughout the 31 days but not just for the year or the few years down the line but forever in the name of Jesus. I pray that you would continue with your journey as a completely different man or woman of God.

This topic is what will really allow us to depend wholeheartedly on Jesus.

________________________________

Why is this the last chapter?

The reason I allowed this topic to remain last or as a bonus chapter is simply because of the way the devil works. After these 31 days, you're courage would have boosted up, your heart would have melted but the devil wouldn't have permanently left and he's not planning to for as long as you live. After these 31 days, you're more likely to go back to struggling with the same sins, to shake in fear before the same temptations and to surrender to your flesh again. So it's very important that we understand that it's not going to be easy. It's going to be very difficult but at least you will have the method or the formula to help you overcome these ridiculously minor addictions in comparison to a holy, gracious and loving God!

My Number 1 Struggle

Lust is my weakest area. Remember, your biggest struggle would have come down through your generation and this is where it gets interesting. Remember King David fell into temptation but look at the history of his children. One slept with their father's wife, one raped his own sister and so on. I struggled with lust, the devil would continously batter me with horrendous thoughts that my heart wouldn't particularly agree with. Even after becoming a Christian, the desires never left, in fact, it became much harder to focus because I limited the power of Jesus.

Right now, it may not seem as difficult, it probably seems solvable. But in due time, the devil will strangle you in that area, he will steal you of your joy and he will annihilate your future. God began to show me how simple television shows were made to destroy my mentality. How technology was simply the devil's weapon if misused and how the devil populated minds to control young females, young men and even elders into thinking that lust is 'fashionable'.

I met a lot of people who were struggling with undefiling dreams; they were struggling with pornagraphy; they were struggling with the pressure of looking at women lustfuly or vice versa. I met people who admitted to be committing adultery, fornication or even homosexual acts. However, some people go beyond twisted and demonic thoughts like thinking about having sex with young children or sleeping with their family members and it can go as far as you hold Jesus off.

WHATEVER you struggle with... It's time to destroy it right this second in the name of Jesus!

Naming A Few Addictions

- You could be struggling with pornagraphy, social media, technology, drinking, drugs, smoking, gambling, money and anything under the sun.

- 7 steps to deal with every addiction we have. Nothing is impossible for God.

______________________