DAY SEVENTEEN

GOD HATES SINNERS

This is going to be a very tough subject to accept or deal with for most people but I will not compromise the word of God. So I advice that, you take a seat. Take a deep breath. Get your cup of tea and continue.

_____________________________

First of all, why is it important to know this?

Well, people think living in sin while proclaiming Christ is okay.

People think God doesn't hate the evildoers but just their sin but I don't know, maybe in your Bible but the Bible that I read shows the complete opposite.

It's important to know this, it changes the way you see God because there is too much deception in the church. You also need to know this for those who will walk into your life, for those you live around and for those you may have to take care of some day.

___________________________

Bible Verses

Isaiah 13:11 - I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins. I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless.

Psalm 145:20 - The Lord preserves all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.

Romans 2:6-10 - He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury. There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek.

John 3:36 - Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

_______________________

In the old testament and the new, God repeatedly warns us that, He will destroy those who are evil. He will let His wrath fall upon them and crush them.

God will not be mocked. Remember Jesus in His own words say:

Mathew 26:24 - "...The Son of Man goes as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been better for that man if he had not been born."

I know... Crazy isn't it?

Okay, some people will still be like 'How can you say such a thing, I still don't agree, God loves the sinner'

Yes He does indeed! But in some sense, God also hates them. I'll explain soon.

Remember, God destroyed all those who tried to attack Israel. Jesus also told the pharises in Mathew 23:15: "... "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

Yes, that's our Jesus. (Read Mathew 23. You will be shocked throughout the whole chapter)

'Okay, I get it but I don't understand why God will hate sinners. Aren't we all sinners?'