DAY FIFTEEN

THE WORLD TASTES GOOD

Congratulations, you have made it upto 2 weeks already. You are almost half way. I pray that you are growing in wisdom everyday.

John 17:14-16 - "I have given them your word. And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world. I'm not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one. They do not belong to this world any more than I do." (Jesus' prayer to the father)

Romans 12:1 - "And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice-the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him."

James 4:4 - "You adulterers! Don't you realize that friendship with the world makes you an enemy of God? I say it again: If you want to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God."

1 John 2:15 - "Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you. "

__________________________________

Be honest. If Jesus returned while you were at the cinemas just trying to distract yourself, with a few friends, will you be satisfied?

What if you were just watching a few soaps on TV? What if you were just checking out a few music videos or dramas? What if Jesus returned while you were listening to a few Drake, Coldplay, One Direction or Justin Bieber songs?

It's crazy because we say 'I don't think it's bad to do it, it's my relationship with God and I don't think it's harmful in anyway.'

Listening to worldly music, watching worldly shows and entertaining yourself with useless junk is an utter DISGRACE to God. It's abselutely filthy in the eyes of a Holy God.

If you think God's pleased with people 'acting drunk, stupid, sexy, cool' while they're 'swearing, half naked, using God's name in vein and holding up every sign that the devil could portray in the amount of time he has to interact with you' then, you need the forgiveness of God and the renewal of your mind.

If you think it's fine to listen to people singing about adulterous relationships or how they fornicate, how they love money, drugs and women then you need God's mercy upon you. Maybe you don't listen to that kind of music and you enjoy the rock, the hardcore music where they confess satanic rituals being a part of their lifestyles.

Are you drawn to these Cartoons revealing nudity and sexual images while they laugh at Jesus, making God look like an abselute phony. Don't Watch family guy and American dad without realising that God HATES everything in it with a passion. HE does and if you disagree, you need revelation. HE IS HOLY.

________________________

(Eph 5:11) - "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them"

(Matt. 12:30) - "He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters abroad"

______________________________

Now, the music you listen to. If Jesus asked to use your phone to play music in the car while he drove through a whole night, will He be pleased or disgusted in the language, topic and purpose of the song? Delete anything that you wouldn't let Jesus listen to.

You're trying to keep up with the latest fashion. Are you trying to attract the world's eyes or likes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Tumblr etc? Are you trying to keep up with the newest look to satisfy people or to prevent rumours because if so, you still haven't died yet. We don't live to satisfy anyone but God so if you have money that you want to spend on clothing to impress; give it away to those who truly need it.

If you watch any worldly movies without any intensions like I used to every minute of the day, you need to find new entertainment. When I asked people why they were watching something, they responded aggressively and guilty. They would try to convince themselves that they actually have an excuse. 'I'm just resting' or 'I've not watched anything in ages'. STOP. No more wasting time with useless shows, Movies, music, entertainment or social media sites that doesn't even glorify this almighty, glorious God that you claim to know.

You need every second of everyday because if you didn't yet know, time is limited. Especially at this time where Jesus' return is around the corner and souls are walking into eternity unprepared everyday! Make your time worth living, the world needs your Jesus!

(Remember)

Always ask yourself if it's worth watching. Will it benefit you? When you are working towards marriage with someone, if they don't have this love for God and they still enjoy the big games, the music and the video games then they are still a boy, not yet a man.

This world is passing away. There are Godly music, movies and poems. They're just hidden because this world belongs to the devil and as long as God is central in your life, you will remain heavenly minded.

Comment - movies, songs, books, artists or shows that is Godly and pleasing to God for others to watch or listen to.

_________________________________

I would rather have Jesus return while I'm sharing the Gospel, watching a Godly movie with my family, singing praises or worship, listening or watching a purposeful spoken word, watching Biblical children shows with my younger siblings or at the cinemas with a few of my Christian friends watching a Christ centered movie.

We're not the church on Sundays. We're the church 24/7.

God bless you all.