DAY THIRTEEN

A WOMAN OF GOD

Men, you need to know, what type of woman you are supposed to pursue after God parades them before you. The devil can also parade people but you need to know the difference between a blessing and a setup.

Ladies, it's not just about you trying to find a man but you must become the very person you're trying to find. Don't look for perfection if you're not. Don't look for a Holy man if you're not. Don't look for a responsibile man if you're childish. In fact, you shouldn't pursue perfection in anyone but the heart of Jesus. You must understand the type of woman God presented before Adam.

Who was Eve? What was she like?

_____________________________

_KyleeRenee_

Kylee wrote a devotional here on Wattpad where she shares whatever God puts in her heart. She includes very tough subjects and she encourages, challenges and shares whatever The Holy Spirit leads her to share.

In her book she describes what I was about to explain. So here, with her permission, she has allowed me to take the chapter to share with you all. Make sure you check her book, it truly blessed me and it will truly bless you. Especially for you ladies.

________________________________
Book - TEENS AFTER CHRIST

Chapter 16 - Virtuous woman:

In this chapter, I'm going to discuss the traits and duties of a virtuous woman, mostly in the terms of a future wife. I'm sure at least some of you plan on being married in the future, the sooner you prepare for it, the better. I want you all to really understand what I'm about to share with you. This requires maturity and the desire to learn and grow. Pay close attention, and ask God to open your hearts to gain knowledge and wisdom on this subject.

-

Godly Traits: A trait is a distinguishing quality or characteristic that someone has. Proverbs 31 is the best chapter to read when trying to understand how to truly become a woman of Christ. A Proverbs 31 woman:

• Is a good wife to her husband {v.10-12}
• Is hardworking {v.17}
• Is strong {v.17}
• Is selfless {v.20}
• Is trustworthy {v.11}
• Has dignity {v.25}
• Is kind & wise {v.26}
• Fears the Lord {v.30}

This type of woman surpasses all capable and virtuous women {v.29}. If we want to be next-level godly women, we need to start looking at what the bible says. Stop gossiping, start praying for your friends and family. Do whatever you can to help people out, humbly put others before yourself. Serve others without having to be asked. Be an approachable person that others can depend on and trust.

Responsibilities:
There are many responsibilities/abilities of a godly woman, I'm going to put them into three categories.

Helpers: Woman were created to be helpers. We were created to encourage and help our future husbands achieve his vision for the family. We do a very similar job that the Holy Spirit does. The Holy Spirit is put here to help us. He helps us grow, He encourages us. The Holy Spirit isn't meant to take over someone and control what they do, that would contradict the concept of our free will. It's the same way for women. We are here to help and encourage our (future) husbands, we aren't meant to lead them, they were designed to lead us.

Incubators: Women are also incubators. Incubators take what they are given, multiply it, and give it back to you. Whatever the man provides, the woman takes and produces it multiplied. (He gives her groceries, she produces a meal. He buys a house, she makes it a home, ect.) This could be a good or a bad thing. What we allow to get into our minds will affect how we treat other people. If we consume and meditate on the Word of God, we can bless other people with encouragement and inspiration. If we take in and listen to gossip, it will raise suspicion in our hearts, causing us to question and put some of our friendships/relationships at risk. This could produce broken relationships.

Prophetesses: Similar to incubation, women also take what is said to them and give it back. Men need to have a vision for their futures and their families so when a man shares his dreams and passions with you, it's your job to encourage him, especially when he becomes discouraged. When he gets a word from the Lord, remind him of what God told him to do. You're supposed to support and bless your future husband. Remember what he has prophesied to you so you can prophesy back to him when he is discouraged or doubting.

The transformation of becoming a godly woman and understanding these responsibilities won't happen over night. I'm still growing and learning, and I still have so much room from growth in my life. We need to devote ourselves to prayer on this subject. This world desperately needs uprising virtuous, determined women. Ask God to show you how to become the godly woman He has designed you to be. Ask Him to show you how to fulfill the duties of a virtuous woman.

________________________

(Prayer)

God, you are good. There is no one good but you. I pray that you empower me with strength, honesty, inner beauty and humbleness. I don't want to meet the expectations of this world but I want to live in your will.

I don't need to wait for a man, I want my eyes on you and through our beautiful, intimate relationship, I pray that you encounter my future husband and help him grow, love and lead. God I really want to represent you in word or deed. I really want to be the bride, ready and presentable, I love you Lord and you was the servant King, in the same way, I will serve my family, my husband and everyone I build a foundation with. In the name of Jesus Christ, I am victorious! Amen.