Chapter 6~ A Cliche Meet-Cute

2 years ago

"Loraine get out of your fucking room and greet the guests," Lorain's mother, Evelyn's nasally voice ringed in her ears. She entered the room wearing her fancy diamonds and her extremely inappropriate red dress. Lorain knew that the guests she was talking about were her potential step fathers.

Loraine got up out of her bed and slams the door in her face. She felt slightly guilty but soon defended her actions by saying she deserved it. And she did. After Lorain's dad left her family 7 years ago her mother has been drinking and fooling around with men half her age.

She used to be such an amazing mother. What happened? Loraine questioned. She knew exactly what happened.

He left them.

And he never came back.

////////////

Present Time

"Party Simcox who the hell is Patty Simcox?!" The voice of a very angry Kitty is heard throughout all of McKinley high.

"I don't understand.
I pray really hard about this!" She grumbles.

"Maybe God didn't hear you because he was busy helping people with cancer," Joe suggested raising his hand slightly.

"Shut it, Avatar," she spit out glaring at the dreadlocks upon his head.

"This is all your fault. You screwed up "hand -jive," Kitty blamed Jake.

"No, I didn't.
We were both great," he says truthfully then thinks back to the days of the audition. ",we just weren't the best."

Besides Finn Artie Mercedes Mike Kitty and him, everyone assumed they were talking about Marley and Ryder.

"That curly haired clumsy little brat needs to go," Kitty mutters to herself, only Marley is in ear shot. She sashayed away.

"One little thing, honey boo boo," Kitty stopped to insult Marley, "I know a good, hot meal is hard to resist, especially when you're on the free lunch program but remember, the stage always at least ten pounds.
In your case, it's close to 90!"

Once everyone thought the wrath of Kitty was over, she starts once again.

"So, when you and your mom, strawberry hugecake, are dumpster diving for your costume, keep on picking till you find something slimming.
Like a back hefty bag," and with those words she departed.

"Kitty, my baby needs to be fed,"Sue commands as she walks over to the list. As she approaches many of the glee clubbers leave in fear.

She puts her glasses on and searches for  who played the role of Rizzo. Then she found her answer.

Wade "Unique" Adams ... Rizzo

"You come with me now," Sue roared as she points to Finn Hudson.

The two head to Principal Higgins office and the remaining glee alumni walk away from the cast list.

Laurel checks the clock above the bulletin board when she sees that she's got plenty of time to check which roles everyone got she darts over careful not to trip over anything.

Admittedly she regrets her decision not to participate in Grease.

"Even if I had said yes, Marley would've gotten Sandy not me," Laurel convinces herself quietly.