The pain in her eyes made my stomach sick with guilt. Even though no matter how much Y/B/M/N and Y/B/F/N assured me it was not my fault my mind tells me a different story.

I felt my vision blurring and my heart in knots.

"I'm s-so sor-rry." I sob out. I felt her arms pulling me into the hug.

She just held me in her soft arms like a mother to a child when they are scared from a nightmare.

I don't know how long we stood there but by the time I finished crying I felt emotionally exhausted.

She gently lay me in the bed but before I could fall asleep I heard shouting downstairs. I tried to sit up but I felt soft hands pushing me gently back to bed.

"It's just Y/B/F/N having an argument with his employees." She said.

I nodded my head ignoring the the loud shouting. I couldn't understand any of the words but whatever the employees did must have been very bad.

"Sleep well sweetie." She gave me a smile which I returned with a sleepy grin.

I felt my eyes slowly close but before it could I heard Y/B/M/N footsteps going to my door but before she could leave I swear I saw her fists clenched.

I tried to fight the sleepiness and ask her what was wrong but I felt so tired that everything just went black.

Present

I saw darkness nothing but darkness in my vision. I must be dead. That's why that sad memory replayed in my mind. But I can't die. I have so much to do. But then again maybe I will be free from this painful life I am living in. No more heartache, no more betrayal, and no more seeing painful deaths.

I felt myself smiling.

I could finally see Y/B/N

"Is he awake Camz, cuz I can see him smiling." That voice.

So I am alive

"I don't know Lo, even if he was awake he needs rest." Camila's soft and caring voice said.

I felt relieve Camila is fine from the car crash. As long as the girls are fine and healthy I am happy.

"What he needs is you girls out of his life." A voice that made me feel happy to hear but scared of what the girls will do to her right now.

"Yeah like that will happen, your even lucky to be here right now Constanza if it wasn't for Ally convincing us to call you, you wouldn't be even in same state with our Y/N." I recognized the voice it belongs to Normani and boy the way she said my name it sound so possessive.

"What's your problem with me Hamilton? And what in the world do you mean your Y/N?! You and the girls don't own him like his a material." Chrissy's frustrated voice said.

I wanted to open my eyes and speak but its like my body is frozen in place.

"My problem with you Constanza is your taking something away from what's mine and the girls so you better disappear from his life or I will make you." For the first time in my life I felt fear from someone I love with all my life.

Beep!Beep!Beep!Beep!Beep!

"Camz call Ally now." I heard fast footsteps then a door opening then closing.

Where am I? If I was in a hospital shouldn't they call a doctor instead of Ally?

"Baby what's wrong?" I could hear the concern in Chrissy's voice.