Chapter 15

A/N: Just my opinion, I would listen to a slow song like Ron Pope's song called daylight or One Direction's song You and I while reading this. Especially towards the end. But that's just me. It just adds more feels which makes it 10x better. Carry on.

    Marcel's P.O.V

   Madi and I walked into the theater and found two seats in the middle. As I held her hand, I could literally feel it shaking. I chuckled to myself. She's cute when she's nervous or excited. "What?" Madi asked clueless. "Nothing. It's just really cute how excited you are for this movie." I said smiled. She blushed but also smiled. The lights went off and I could tell Madi's excitement only grew. We watched at the movie played on. I would squeeze Madi's hand at a romance scene or even steal a kiss. I would wipe her tears that had escaped at a sad part and rub the back of her hand with my thumb. By the end of the movie, Madi's head was resting on my shoulder. Our fingers still laced together.

   "After the games, they sent in planes. Dropped firebombs." Gale hesitates. "Well, you know what happened to the Hob."

   "They're not in district 12?" Katniss asks.

   "Katniss." Gale says softly.

   "Don't." Katniss whispers.

   "Katniss, there is no district 12." Gale says and then the screen goes black. The credits roll in. Madi sits up in her seat with a smile on her face. "So I'm assuming you liked the movie?" U asked already knowing the answer. She nodded her head frantically. I chuckled. We both stood up and walked out of the theater. "Thanks for taking me. I loved that movie so much." She said. "Ya, so did I. I'm not gonna lie though the book was way better." I said. "Wait, you read the books?" She asked. "Yep." I guess if you're not popular and have all the time in the world, you can read series like the hunger games with no problem. We kept talking about the movie as we made our way to the car.

   Madi's P.O.V

   I can't even describe how awesome that movie was. You can call me crazy if you'd like but I don't really care. It was an awesome movie. "I forgot that Cinna dies. I wasn't expecting that." I said. "Ya me either." He responded.

   We sat in a comfortable silence the rest of the car ride with the radio playing softly in the background. We pulled up to my house, but I didn't want to leave Marcel. "Stay with me." I said in almost a whisper as I took his hand in mine. "I don't want to leave you yet. Plus my parents aren't home for a few days so i'm all alone." I said. He nodded his head and turned off the car. We both got out and walked up the driveway towards the front door. We went inside and walked upstairs to my room. Marcel plopped down on my bed and I walked into my closet. "I'm just gonna get dressed real quick." I told Marcel. He nodded. I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a tank top and walked into the bathroom. I quickly got dressed and threw my clothes in the hamper. I threw my hair into a quick ponytail and walked back to my room. Marcel was by my tv and putting a movie in.

  "What're we watching?" I asked him. "Titanic." He said with a smirk. "Why? It's so sad. I don't get why they didn't just take turns sitting on the wooden thingy at the end. They both would've survived! She kept saying "I'll never let you go, I'll never let you go" but she let him go!" I said.

  "Madi?" He asked. "Yes?" I responded. "It's just a movie calm down." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I turned the light off and lied down on the bed. Marcel stood up and joined me. This movie is so sad. I always end up in tears. I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him. He kissed the top of my head and rubbed circles into my back. The little things he does will always bring butterflies to my stomach. Like how he held my hand the entire movie, or snuck a few unexpected kiss. I just love it.

Marcel's P.O.V

    The titanic hasn't sunk yet which i'm really thankful for. It was at the part where Rose and Jack are...you know...making candy, ya lets go with that. Madi lifted her head off my shoulder and started kissing my neck. I was surprised because she's never really done anything like this. She rubbed my thighs and continued kissing my neck. I let out soft moans as she continued. She hovered over me and put her hand up my shirt, running her hands over my abs.

   "Madi, not tonight." I breathed out. "I said once Louis and I broke up..." She said in a soft whisper. "I know, I just..." I sighed. "Marcel, when you promised me you wouldn't hurt me, I promised the same thing. I might not have said it but I promised that I wouldn't let anyone hurt you, just like you promised me. And I meant it. I love you more than anything in this world, Marcel. I know you're scared about this, but you'll just have to trust me." She said quietly. I nodded my head. "I trust you Madi." I whispered. She smiled softly then kissed me passionately.

   I'm not going to give too many details because you can already assume what happens next. But lets just say... that night was unforgettable.

A/N: THE FEELS! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Comment any thoughts or suggestions. I didn't really want to write out the whole s*x scene sooo you'll just have to use your...*Sponge bob voice* Imaaaaginaaaationn! Lol. I'll probably update again tomorrow. Kk, Byeeeee!

-Grace Xx