Chapter 10

Madi's P.O.V

   Marcel and I walked into school together. Not holding hands or anything, just being ourselves. I looked around for Louis. I spotted him leaning against his locker talking to the rest of the boys and their girlfriends. He turned his head and noticed me, his face lit up with a huge smile. He walked over to me and Marcel. Here we go.

   "Hello beautiful." He pecked my lips with a soft kiss. Marcel glared at him but he didn't notice. I nervously pulled a strand of hair behind my ear.

   "I need to talk to you." I muttered. He nodded and followed me to the end of the hallway.

   "What's up?" He leaned agsinst the wall and put his hands in his pockets. I crossed my arms and looked away from his piercing blue eyes. This is so hard. I couldn't find any words to say. I kept getting flashbacks of our past. When we first met, our first kiss, the time he told me he loved me, the first time we had se... nevermind.

   "Hey hey, what's wrong love?" He asks softly wiping away tears I didn't know had escaped. I continue to cry silently. I can't do this.

   "Why is this so hard?" I whispered to myself. Aparently he heard me.

   "Why is what so hard?" He asks. I just shake my head and wipe away more tears.

"Baby tell me." He wraps his arms around me. I inhale the scent of the cologne I got him for his birthday. He's making this so hard. I unwraped myself from his embrace. I took a deep breath and looked up at him.

   "I'm breaking up with you Louis." All the color in his face fades away, hurt is all I can see in his eyes which soon turns into anger and rage. His fists tighten.

   "It's because of him isn't it?!" He yells. "Isn't it Madi?!" He screams. His voice is rising. I slowly nod as more tears spill. "I knew this would happen!" He throws his arms up and laughs bitterly. He storms off in Marcel's direction. Marcel looks up and starts to run away but Louis grabs him by his shirt and throws him to the ground.

   "Louis stop!" I yell.

   "I thought you would be smart enough to listen to me when I said stay away from her!" He kicks Marcel in the stomach, he groans in pain. People gather around to witness this and one of them ran off to get a teacher. "Did I not make myself clear when I said she's mine? I can treat her so much better than you ever could!" He kicks him in the chest over and over again and then begins punching his face. I let out a sob as I watch in terror. Thankfully two teachers came and broke them apart. Marcel is unconsious and Louis is still standing with blood on his knuckles and anger in his eyes. He's taken to the principals office and Marcel was taken to the nurse. I went with Marcel and stayed by his side. I want to be here when he wakes up. I kept replaying that horrifying scene in my head.

   I've always loved it when a guy fought for me. But not this time. I only want Marcel...Only him.

  A/N: Hey guys, sorry if its short, just wanted to give you guys one more update before I go to bed cause I'm wide awake. Anywho who do you think she should be with??? Cute, love struck, caring Marcel? Or bad boy, popular yet sweet, HOT, Louis? Let me know!!

-Grace Tomlinson Xx