Chapter 2

Marcel's P.O.V

    I wake up to the loud beeping of my alarm clock. I groaned knowing that I have to get up for another day of school. At least it's a friday. I put my alarm on snooze and lay back down. I stare up at the ceiling for a while, close my eyes, and drift back to sleep. It only lasts for a minute before my alarm clock starts beeping again. I groan and unplug it in frustration. I get out of my bed and drag my feet to the bathroom and get in the shower. I let the water run for a while until it became warm. Once the water was warm enough, I step inside. One thing I love to do is sing. I start singing fall for you by Secondhand serenade.

"The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting, Could it be that we have been this way before. I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearing thin down to the core. But hold your breath, Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you. Over again, Don't make me change my mind, Or I won't live to see another day, I swear it's true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find...You're impossible to find." I sang. It's my favorite song. It describes my life. More specifically my love life.

    I finish my shower and step out. I wrap a white towel around my waist after clearing the mirror of fog. I quickly dry off and get ready for school.

********

I step off the bus and look around to see kids in their seperate groups. First, there's the other nerds. Just people like me, but they have friends. Then you have your popular girls. Mainly cheerleaders like Madi, The pretiest girls in school. It all pretty much flows around Madi's group. There's Madi, her billions of friends, then her closest friends, Trisha, Jasmine, and Grace. Trisha has blonde hair while Jasmine, Madi and Grace have brown hair. Trisha is single, Jasmine is dating Niall Horan, one of the members of Louis' possie. And Grace is with Liam payne, another one of Louis' friends. Last group is of course the jocks. A huge group of popular guys. Really hot in girls opinions, almost all of them on the football team, and the most popular guys here. They think they run this place. They think they can mess with whoever they want because they're sooo amazing. I walk passed everyone with my head hung low. Even that didn't stop the rude comments and spit balls being thrown at me. I just continue walking towards the door until I was pushed down. I'll bet a million dolkars it was Louis.

Madi's P.O.V

Louis has his hands on my waist and I had mine around his neck. My back is pressed against a tree as we kiss. School hasn't started so we have some free time. He pulls away and looked over my shoulder. Something caught his eye and he smirks evily.

"I'll be right back." He says with the same expression. He starts walking towards...oh great. He goes right behind Marcel and pushes him to the ground. All of his friends and mine start laughing at the poor boy on the ground.

"Louis stop!" I yell. Yes i'm popular and no i'm not supposed to care but still, I hate it when Louis bully's people for no reason.

"C'mon babe, we're just having some fun." He says beteeen laughs. I glared at him and help Marcel gather his books and get to his feet.

"Th-thank you M-madi." He says nervously.

"No problem Marcel." I say with a gentle smile.

   "Oooooh does Madi have a crush on the nerd?" Zayn yells out. Everyone laughs again. I just glare at them and walk inside the building. The first bell rang and everyone runs off to their classes. My first class is science. I walk down the halls until I find my science class. I'm one of the first people here. Marcel sits by himself in the back. I really feel sorry for him even though I shouldn't. He's so nice and hasn't done anything to deserve this. Once everyone was in class, we began our lesson.

I barely pay attention to my teacher. I can't help but think about what just happened. I've never been made fun of or laughed at before in my life.

"Marcel and Madi." I hear my name.

"Wait what?" I say out loud. Everyone looks at me and they were laughing. What's so funny?

"You're partner is Marcel for this project." he explains. My jaw literally drops.

"You have 2 months to work on it. Good luck." And then the bell rang. 2 months!?