Chapter 9

Madi's P.O.V

My whole body froze. I managed to turn on my heels and see...Taneisha. Thank god! I let out a sigh of relief.

"Don't scare me like that." I said. taneisha had a huge smirk on her face. "Taneisha please please please don't tell Louis." I pleaded. Marcel just stood there nervously with his hands in his pockets.

"I won't, calm down." She said laughing. I let out another sigh of relief and stood against the lockers. "I'll let you two carry on," she said with a wink and left. I looked at Marcel who was looking down at his feet.

"What that true?" I asked after a few seconds of silence between us. Marcel looked up from the floor.

"Was what true?" He asked.

"When you said you love me." I answered.

"Of course it's true." He said and pecked my lips. "See ya after school babe." He said with a smirk. Where did all this confidence come from? I actually kind of like it. I smiled to myself and walked back to the cafeteria.

***********

"You're turn Marcel." We're playing 20 questions and it's his turn to ask me a question. I lay next to him on the bed in his room. With my head resting on his chest, I listened to his steady heart beat.

"Ok, what is your hidden talent?" He asked. I thought about it for a moment before answering.

"I like to draw. People say my sketches are amazing but I don't really know." I answered.

"You'll have to show me sometime." He said. I nodded in agreement.

"Same question. What're your hidden talents Marcel?" I'm actually pretty curious.

"Well, I love to sing," he stated nervously. He lowered his head. "I know, I know it's stupid. He shook his head. I lifted his chin up and looked into his green orbs (XD sorry, had to).

"I think that's great Marcel. You should sing for me sometime." He smiled and nodded. "Your turn." I said to him.

"Ok Madi, how did you meet Louis?" He asked. We're supposed to be finishing up our project but we got distracted.

"I met Louis last year, he was on the football team and I was a cheerleader. We started talking and he just...asked me out I guess." Marcel nodded. "Ok my turn." I paused and looked up at him. "If you didn't like getting bullied in middle school, why didn't you just change your look and everything back then?" He sighed and looked down at me.

"Because I didn't care what people thought about me back then. I only did this to impress you." He spoke softly.

"You've already impressed me. You impressed me when you stood up to Louis and won me over." I said and kissed him. As I was about to pull away, he held the back of my head and we continued the kiss. His tounge traced my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I parted my lips to give him more access. He hovered over me and continued to kiss me. I ran my fingers through his curls. I then felt his hand slide under my shirt. I pulled away and sat up.

  "What's wrong?" He asked out of breath.

   "I just don't want to do this yet. While I'm still with Louis." I said regaining my own breath.

   "You're still going to break up with him right?" He asked hopefully.

   "Of course I am. I told you I wanna be with you." I said. He smiled.

  "Just making sure love." He pecked my lips. I think I'll break up with Louis tomorrow. He's going to hate me so much, Marcel even more. I'll even lose my popularity because I'm dating the school nerd. But I realized something. I don't care about any of it anymore.